*****2019 Lady Vol Game Replay Videos

This was also on local Knoxville TV as well as ESPN Plus so people who live in the knoxville area could get the game free.

Reactions: mcannon1
These games are getting too close for an old folk like me....glad for the win but a lot of work needs to be done.

Last edited:
Thanks, Freak. Officials seem to be having trouble seeing on one end of the court. Must be the lighting.

Thank, Freak. I may not comment further but I'll definitely watch each one. I get all my U T sports from internet feeds and the Lady Vols games are hard to find.

Reactions: teacherdean

Looking at this game a few things come to mind. We simply do not have the players to sub in 50/50. The talent is just not there. Maybe the talent is there but needs much more work. We might want to run in fresh legs, however, that only works when you have the talent to do so. The players need more discipline. Right now they are like a BB on an 8 lane highway in Chicago, at rush hour.

We miss Zay, without her production and leadership , we are lost against top tier talent. We badly need a point guard. Right now even with Zay, we lose against top tier talent. We do not have a floor General. Right now our shooting sucks and we shoot FAR too many 3 bricks. Our defense is suspect, and right now that is the only good thing you can say about it.

I still support KJH because of what I saw at Mo. State. She never had top tier talent but put together a team not afraid to play top talent. Right now, with a starless team, Mo. State could beat us.

The culture has to change because the team has sunk to a low level. Whatever, KJH has to find a way to instill the samething she was able to do at Mo. State. There is no magic, it is difficult to turnaround a team which has sunk to the level we have sunk.

VN Store

Back