2019 Endzone's Best Ball Challenge - Travelers Championship

Any idea why? Yeah, I pulled up the leaderboard yesterday afternoon and saw that.

If more than the normal cut number qualify due to ties, they make a secondary cut after Saturday. He and several others were cut Saturday. Made cut Did not Finish (MDF).

Reactions: Slydell
If more than the normal cut number qualify due to ties, they make a secondary cut after Saturday. He and several others were cut Saturday. Made cut Did not Finish (MDF).
I read an article this morning about Reavie's first win on a professional tour. It was 12 years ago right here in Knoxville.
He won the Knoxville Open in 2007.

I read an article this morning about Reavie's first win on a professional tour. It was 12 years ago right here in Knoxville.
He won the Knoxville Open in 2007.

Not sure what changed but he has been playing really well the past year or so.

No golf this week, y'all. I fell behind, and the field is not that strong. This will likely be the last tournament we skip as they have compressed the season to complete in August. Back next week with the new 3M Open.

What he said was... youse cheaters are driving him batty. He needs a break.
Let the record show I was even uppity and mean to 95 in the uppity thread, yet still won last week. 95 loves some Waffle House (but what sane person doesn’t?), but he’s a straight shooter. A beacon of good in all the darkness known as the Zone. He’s even letting me win this week obviously

Reactions: malinoisvol
Let the record show I was even uppity and mean to 95 in the uppity thread, yet still won last week. 95 loves some Waffle House (but what sane person doesn’t?), but he’s a straight shooter. A beacon of good in all the darkness known as the Zone. He’s even letting me win this week obviously
wtf...

Reactions: GreveHaller

VN Store

Back