*****2019 Early Signing Day Thread, updated as the commits sign

Checkerboard_Vol

Just thinking of past highly rated recruits, what is the deal with Maleik Gray? 247 had him at 4 stars and 96 or above if I remember right, and good size then at 6’2” 201 safety/WR. Anybody know what’s the story with him?

pjhayes

Just thinking of past highly rated recruits, what is the deal with Maleik Gray? 247 had him at 4 stars and 96 or above if I remember right, and good size then at 6’2” 201 safety/WR. Anybody know what’s the story with him?
I believe he redshirted this year, started off as DB and was switched to WR this year.

Chad F

Sounds like we came close with these two.... the saying about horseshoes and hand grenades though.

Hard to tell for certain if anything would have gone differently with recruiting, but this makes that choke job against South Carolina this year even worse. Gotta win when the opportunity is there for the taking. Selling 6-6 (or 7-6 with a bowl win) is easier, even more so if we could point to a win over the idiot Muschamp in year #1 of the Pruitt era. I won’t bother addressing the Vandy debacle ... but ouch.

Oh well, just thankful we’ve got some outstanding young players coming in today.

Tombo7

Are you a two star or a three star?;)
Young man, for your unexpected commitment, you receive the Butch Jones "Five-Star Heart Medal". Complete with stars, marching band sheet music, and a ribbon with four bands, representing Butch's four wins in his last year at Tennessee. Thank you; tell others. We have boxes of these things.

VN Store

Sponsors