2019 coach's hot seat

Unless UT wins 3 games or less and shows the same effort they did on Saturday for the whole season, Pruitt ain’t going anywhere.
If fired, I actually think Kiffin would be a great option. I hated him for leaving just like everyone else, but leaving to take your dream job coupled with immaturity can be forgiven. Even though he had nothing to do w Fulmer’s firing, Phil can’t forgive him because he was his replacement, so that will never be an option until Fulmer is gone.
Kiffin did bring energy and excitement to the program and had some swag. I think he learned from his mistakes and will make his way back to a P5 program very soon...

so the proof that a NCAA coach conspired to cover up rape is found on a volnation forum. seems legit

Can you just give me the short of it, and admit none of those three coaches was charged with what you claim?

There are articles linked to the thread. It’s not some fly by night Dog and pony show.

But to save an argument if you want ole Jimmy then your entitled to your own opinion

Tennessee is leading the coaches hot seat as to who will be let go after this year....
if this happens to VolNation,,,,who do we go after? i know this guy turned us down a couple of times, buy why not go after his receivers coach, associate HC,
Kacey Dunn from Oklahoma State. Look at the talent he gets at wideout and look at how many go pro. that's from 2-3 star kids and he coaches them up. put him in our conference, facilities and he could get 4-5 star kids....
just a thought

ZZZZzzzz Negative post.

Yet another useless 'who we gonna get?' post. It must be absolute hell to be some of you people or be around you, the misery that must emanate from you has to be unbearable.

Reactions: Proud Army Wife
Tennessee is leading the coaches hot seat as to who will be let go after this year....
if this happens to VolNation,,,,who do we go after? i know this guy turned us down a couple of times, buy why not go after his receivers coach, associate HC,
Kacey Dunn from Oklahoma State. Look at the talent he gets at wideout and look at how many go pro. that's from 2-3 star kids and he coaches them up. put him in our conference, facilities and he could get 4-5 star kids....
just a thought

That is not true...........Pruitt is not going anywhere and he is last of the list at 50:1..........what is your source?

just a thought

MIT-beaver.jpg

There are articles linked to the thread. It’s not some fly by night Dog and pony show.

But to save an argument if you want ole Jimmy then your entitled to your own opinion

yeah, and my opinion isn't one that is dragging an NCAA coach through the mud, so I'm happy

I get that this was a horrible loss, but I think talking about finding another coach already is ridiculous. Have we even paid off the other coaches yet who we fired in the past. Adding another buyout is not going to help right now. Im giving Pruitt a few more games to figure this out, and hopefully he responds with wins.

In keeping with time-honored tradition, I refuse to consider any coach whom I know of well enough not to Google.

Pruitt ain't going no where. Hope and pray this thing works out.

But, to play along........................ Lincoln Riley.

OP, you misread the article I believe. Pruitt was listed as 50-1, which would be the longest odds of anyone listed.

Edit - Also, I don't think he will, or should, be fired this season. This time next year might be a different story.
Great post. I've been saying that 20' is our year to show the nation what we've got. Hopefully everything will turn out great. Coach Pruitt is recruiting Elite Talent and I know he can coach them up, we'll just have to wait and see, Imo.

Dino Babers. You need someone with a edge to him. I thought Pruitt was kind of a wild man. Turned into ho hum bobby.. Doesn't matter. Tennessee will hang on to ho hum til it's a big mess for the next guy. Then we can hear about year zero and all that BS again. We're in the coaching carousel with no end in sight.

Dino Babers would be a great hire.

Great post. I've been saying that 20' is our year to show the nation what we've got. Hopefully everything will turn out great. Coach Pruitt is recruiting Elite Talent and I know he can coach them up, we'll just have to wait and see, Imo.

That's what I thought... until I saw the Georgia State game. I'm not passing judgement either way, but that game still counts against him in a big way.

I don't think Pruitt is within the same zip code as the hot seat until next season at a minimum. If the team finishes this season displaying the incompetence and lack of effort they showed against GA State then Pruitt will start the 2020 season on the hot seat. But frankly, even then I think the AD will be reluctant to make a move unless the 2020 record ends up very poor, without signs of significant progress. I suspect Fulmer all but guaranteed Pruitt patience through the 2021 season. Could be wrong.

I don't think Pruitt is within the same zip code as the hot seat until next season at a minimum. If the team finishes this season displaying the incompetence and lack of effort they showed against GA State then Pruitt will start the 2020 season on the hot seat. But frankly, even then I think the AD will be reluctant to make a move unless the 2020 record ends up very poor, without signs of significant progress. I suspect Fulmer all but guaranteed Pruitt patience through the 2021 season. Could be wrong.
If he said that Phil needs to leave after Jeremy Pruitt:rolleyes:

VN Store

Back