2019 CFB Week 1 Musings

Dang, now I feel worse. The loss made me forget, but if Tennessee had just won by a point, I could have spent this whole week making fun of how bad Florida’s O is.

But they didn’t so I’m back to simply complaining.

You just aren't in a positon to make fun of anyone at the moment.

You just aren't in a positon to make fun of anyone at the moment.

Well duh..........wasn’t that what I was saying?

Tennessee is so bad, I can’t even make fun at how bad Florida’s O was or how bad their DB’s were, or how much they tried to let Miami win.........Miami said “oh heck no you didn’t, nobody LETS us win.”

Well duh..........wasn’t that what I was saying?

Tennessee is so bad, I can’t even make fun at how bad Florida’s O was or how bad their DB’s were, or how much they tried to let Miami win.........Miami said “oh heck no you didn’t, nobody LETS us win.”

Our tackling in the secondary was poor. Our run blocking was terrible. Franks was pedestrian throwing, at best.

But I do think Miami is better than advertised, particularly if that RB Dallas stays healthy.

Our tackling in the secondary was poor. Our run blocking was terrible. Franks was pedestrian throwing, at best.

But I do think Miami is better than advertised, particularly if that RB Dallas stays healthy.

Both are prob pretty good. Florida’s D = really, really good........even with DB’s that would rather drag you down than cover. The O still needs work, but to me it didn’t seem like they stuck to the run game near enough......get that going and BAM.

Both are prob pretty good. Florida’s D = really, really good........even with DB’s that would rather drag you down than cover. The O still needs work, but to me it didn’t seem like they stuck to the run game near enough......get that going and BAM.

The running game was very much absent. Surprising as I really thought that would be the game plan.

The running game was very much absent. Surprising as I really thought that would be the game plan.

Yea, I’m no fla fan but I figured as well. Opening week, u know u got a good D, run that ball and help Franks out.

Dont worry. You will have it figured out when we play.

VN Store

Back