FINAL: 2018-2019 Vols Basketball AP Poll Ranking Tracker

Have Tennessee and Kentucky ever played as #1 vs #2? I don't think we were ranked as high as 2 even in the B. King years?

Since Duke has two losses and Virginia only one I"m pulling for Duke to win,helps Tennessee.Good news that Michigan St lost again and Kansas also!!Hoping for a Michigan loss soon,Go Vols!!

I don’t think it makes much of a difference TBH. If Duke wins they’ll certainly be a favorite for the #1 overall seed IMO. If UVA then a tossup. Also, UVA has an ever so slight more difficult schedule the rest of the season so I’d think they would be more likely to pick up another L than duke wohld. So I’m leaning towards UVA

Reactions: mrmax86
Lost 8 1st place votes, but only lost 6 total points (likely 2 people who had UVA over us moved us from 3 to 2).

Still 1st though. Go Vols.

Reactions: chuckb1448
Have Tennessee and Kentucky ever played as #1 vs #2? I don't think we were ranked as high as 2 even in the B. King years?
I just checked this thread, and I said this elsewhere but this Saturday will be the first time UT and Kentucky play when both are ranked in the AP Top 5. So, no

The AP voters have done us an injustice, ranking us 5th behind 4-loss Kentucky, who went 1-1 last week.

No doubt this will inspire our men and will put a huge chip on their shoulder. We work better as underdogs anyways, but still it's ridiculous that we're underneath UK.

At least we're only behind them by 7 votes.

Michigan State Passed us...that's a big LOL. But so was Kentucky passing us. Just gotta win!

Beginning the climb back up. Dumb that they still ranked Duke over us...

FWIW, the last AP Top 25 was just released. We finished 6th (a good distance behind Michigan State).

1552931531281.png
1552931640989.png

Last edited:

VN Store

Back