2018-2019 NBA Season Thread (Do you remember Detlef Schrempf edition)

BadJerry20

Internet Super Hero
Supposedly Rondo spit on him. I dislike both of them as well. Between them and Melo doing his usual jawing after the fact, it was a huge cluster.
I saw where they said that, need a different angle. Rondo has some strange spitting ability if he did, I wouldn't put it past Rondo, I also wouldn't put it past CP3 to be full of sh*t. Both are c*nts.

JCHateSteve

Recovering Lurk
I saw where they said that, need a different angle. Rondo has some strange spitting ability if he did, I wouldn't put it past Rondo, I also wouldn't put it past CP3 to be full of sh*t. Both are c*nts.
Before CP3 got all pokey there was a moment Rondo's head went forward quickly that could have been it. I have no idea though. They'll both get suspended regardless. Ingram is going to get it bad for that superman punch at the end.

BadJerry20

Internet Super Hero
EG saying Rondo spit of course, but a ref, LBJ, Melo, and EG all around them and nobody reacted like Rondo spit on him when it happened. I feel like Rondo wouldnt sneak spit someone he would just outright spit on someone and not care. Maybe a second spitter? Lol

BadJerry20

Internet Super Hero
Before CP3 got all pokey there was a moment Rondo's head went forward quickly that could have been it. I have no idea though. They'll both get suspended regardless. Ingram is going to get it bad for that superman punch at the end.
Yeah maybe. I love that there are 20 cameras and not one has a good angle. That Ingram could have been nasty if it connected on someone.

VN Store

Sponsors