2018-2019 NBA Season Thread (Do you remember Detlef Schrempf edition)

Draymond on a timeout tonight for repeatedly calling KD a b*tch. First time in ever pro-Draymond

The Warriors confirmed that Green will be suspended for Tuesday night's game due to "conduct detrimental to the team."

How can you not pay him because he was mean to someone though? Which is basically what they are doing.

How can you not pay him because he was mean to someone though? Which is basically what they are doing.

If I called someone a bitch harshly to one of my coworkers I would most likely be sent home without pay.

If I called someone a bitch harshly to one of my coworkers I would most likely be sent home without pay.
I think it depends on the place of work, if you're a professional athlete and in the locker room i wouldn't think you would be. They should make them go out into the gym and fight it out.

Reactions: BadJerry20
I think it depends on the place of work, if you're a professional athlete and in the locker room i wouldn't think you would be. They should make them go out into the gym and fight it out.

Let's be honest it also depends on who athlete is. Wade and Bron verbally assaulted Chalmers on a daily basis. But it's Draymond to KD, so it's a big deal.

Let's be honest it also depends on who athlete is. Wade and Bron verbally assaulted Chalmers on a daily basis. But it's Draymond to KD, so it's a big deal.

From a team management perspective, that's a dynamic that works (alphas riding role players). I don't think the enforcer riding the alpha is a formula that works.

From a team management perspective, that's a dynamic that works (alphas riding role players). I don't think the enforcer riding the alpha is a formula that works.

Role player/enforcer or not Dray is the Alpha on that team. Dray wasn't riding KD, they got into an argument And in typical KD fashion he got his feelings hurt.

And they didn't simply "ride" Chalmers, they used him as their whipping boy when things went wrong.

Reactions: LittleCat
Role player/enforcer or not Dray is the Alpha on that team. Dray wasn't riding KD, they got into an argument And in typical KD fashion he got his feelings hurt.

And they didn't simply "ride" Chalmers, they used him as their whipping boy when things went wrong.

But regardless of whether or not Durant's feelings got hurt (how do we know they are hurt, again?), Durant is right, and as a coach/GM you have to manage this properly. We don't know all what happened or how the players feel about it, so not sure they made the right move, but it's hard to question from where I'm sitting. Draymond has the biggest ego in the world. If he had just said "f*** off" and moved on, he still would have been wrong, but it would have been over. His feelings are hurt, which is why he freaked out and carried on.

Making Chalmers into a whipping boy was a dynamic that worked. Lebron dicked Kevin Love like that, too. MJ did it to many teammates. It works if it goes one way. I don't think it works the other way.

Last edited:
But regardless of whether or not Durant's feelings got hurt (how do we know they are hurt, again?), Durant is right, and as a coach/GM you have to manage this properly. We don't know all what happened or how the players feel about it, so not sure they made the right move, but it's hard to question from where I'm sitting. Draymond has the biggest ego in the world. If he had just said "f*** off" and moved on, he still would have been wrong, but it would have been over. His feelings are hurt, which is why he freaked out and carried on.

Well it's KD and past history shows he is ultra sensitive. It is funny that you say "how do we know KDs feelings got hurt" then turn around and claim Draymonds were hurt. So how do you know That? He look pissed and annoyed that KD questioned him. KD looked hurt that Dray yelled at him. Dray stuck around and took a tongue lashing from his teammates. KD got dressed and ran away. BTW I think most of this stems from Dray knowing he's the odd man out after this year, and management is trying to keep KD happy so he stays.

BTW Golden State coaching, management, and players have fed the Draymond beast for years. They have backed every dumb thing he has done on the court, so this is on them too.

Well it's KD and past history shows he is ultra sensitive. It is funny that you say "how do we know KDs feelings got hurt" then turn around and claim Draymonds were hurt. So how do you know That? He look pissed and annoyed that KD questioned him. KD looked hurt that Dray yelled at him. Dray stuck around and took a tongue lashing from his teammates. KD got dressed and ran away. BTW I think most of this stems from Dray knowing he's the odd man out after this year, and management is trying to keep KD happy so he stays.

BTW Golden State coaching, management, and players have fed the Draymond beast for years. They have backed every dumb thing he has done on the court, so this is on them too.

We know Draymond's feelings are hurt because we saw how hot he got. It's clear that he is insecure if he flips out over a little chiding from the 2nd best player in the league. KD "running away" does not say anything about whether or not his feelings were hurt, IMO.

They are in a tight spot. They'd rather keep KD than Draymond, but I don't think that's happening, and now Draymond might be undesirable going forward, depending on how this goes down. The move might be a 3 team trade using KD and Draymond to get AD.

We know Draymond's feelings are hurt because we saw how hot he got. It's clear that he is insecure if he flips out over a little chiding from the 2nd best player in the league. KD "running away" does not say anything about whether or not his feelings were hurt, IMO.

They are in a tight spot. They'd rather keep KD than Draymond, but I don't think that's happening, and now Draymond might be undesirable going forward, depending on how this goes down. The move might be a 3 team trade using KD and Draymond to get AD.

And we know KD is historically sensitive. So why not both? Drays were hurt because KD questioned him, and KDs were hurt cause Dray called him a bad name. KD yapped at the dog and the dog, that GS has created, bit him. I'm sure KD was just in a hurry to get home and trash Dray with a burner account.

Again GS fed the monster, deal with it.

VN Store

Back