2018-19 Favorite Play/Moment

JelloPuddinPup

Girl Dad
What was your favorite play/moment from the last basketball season and why?

Mine, hands down, was the Bowden dunk against Vandy. Everything about it was perfect. The moment it happened in the game flow, the execution, the excitement it brought, the pain it caused Vandy, etc.

So many, but if I narrowed it to two it would be admirals three against Gonzaga, and grants lob to Bowden against Kentucky

When Bert said "Im gonna need a paramedic" after we beat Kentucky in the SECT it brought a tear to my eye.

Even someone that's supposedly negative like me loved that.

Man that’s hard to pick. Maybe Admiral’s last three against Gonzaga, that was awesome

So many to choose from. The ones at TBA were great cuz I was there. Just moved to Knoxville in October and got season tickets. The Bowden alley oop at Vandy was huge. And after the Gonzaga game I loved the intro at TBA where they would show the 3 admiral hit and then showed him snarling after that game. Then they hit the smoke machines and it was perfect. Someone needs to post that video please.

I know it ended horribly...but the 2nd half against Purdue might have been the most animated I've ever got during a game. So much on the line and when Admiral drained that 3 from way out--I turned into a complete psycho. Just the fact they willed their way back and basically had the game won was pretty amazing.

Last edited:
I know it ended horribly...but the 2nd half against Purdue might have been the most animated I've ever got during a game. So much on the line and when Admiral drained that 3 from way out--I turned into a complete psycho. Just the fact they willed their way back and basically had the game won was pretty amazing.
I know Edwards got 38+, but Turner played pretty good defense on him. Edwards range is insane, but Turner got screwed on that block. Great game, tho, I was mad crazy, too. After this slight down year, where, imo, UT still makes the Tourney, big time NCAA Tourney games become the norm. This '20 class is going to be monumental. When we talk about the '20 class, by '22, we will be talking about the greatest UT basketball teams of all time. I think Josiah plays 3 years and graduates before he goes pro, not because he couldn't, but because of who his family is and he is. Unless, of course, he becomes a guaranteed lottery pick, can't turn that down. Still think we get 2 years from Josiah

VN Store

Back