2015 IL F Admiral Schofield (UT commit 8/31/14) (signed)

So we made Dewayne Bacon's top 2 and Skal's top 6 in less than 6 months time and you guys are worried that CDT can't recruit...I'm sorry but none of our previous coaches have put a Kenneth Faried type player in the NBA. I trust Tyndall on evaluated talent. It takes longer than 6 months to develop relationships with top recruits when you don't have a program that is rich with basketball history to sell.
Ewww I forgot I was a Tyndall defender lol. He did have an eye for talent though.

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
In my opinion, Jabari may well develop into the best player on this team and one of its leaders. I am really looking forward to seeing him return to action. He would have been a difference maker last year but now he has 4 years to play. That is a good thing!
Lol I miss this guys "hot takes".

Reactions: Vols All Day
Some serious reminders of the BTO hate for Tyndall in this one.

It’s hilarious reading back and seeing how BTO and Ziti just seemed to switch places each coach. BTO was known for defending Martin, Ziti was way critical. BTO was way critical of Tyndall, Ziti defended him. And then BTO was an early defender of Barnes and Ziti was overly critical.

All y'all liking my post about being worried on page 1... it was justified at the time. Happy to eat crow here, but if we were signing guys today rated the way Admiral was at the time some of y'all would be losing your mind.

Happy to be wrong here. Go Vols!

All y'all liking my post about being worried on page 1... it was justified at the time. Happy to eat crow here, but if we were signing guys today rated the way Admiral was at the time some of y'all would be losing your mind.

Gaines is ranked similar to where Admiral was. I don't think anyone is losing their mind. I think most know that similar to Admiral, Gaines will take a few years to progress.

Well, Davonta Gaines...

I think Barnes has proven to the doubters to trust his and his staff's evals at this point. Five years ago, though, you are right.

VN Store

Back