2015 IL F Admiral Schofield (UT commit 8/31/14) (signed)

Hindsight has proven to be his friend, but to be fair, we will never know how Tyndall would have done as coach over the long haul. I don't think we was an awful floor coach, even if he was an awful cheater.
If DT would have stayed Tennessee would have probably been nailed by the NCAA somewhere down the road in my opinion

Reactions: ttocswob
Lol. Another thread that didn’t age well. To be fair, I get it. The only reason that I had some insight on Schofield was I had seen him play in high school a few times so I was very happy when we landed him.

Hindsight has proven to be his friend, but to be fair, we will never know how Tyndall would have done as coach over the long haul. I don't think we was an awful floor coach, even if he was an awful cheater.

I concur. I actually thought he was a decent floor coach. Just shady, and no telling how it would have ended up.

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
Wow... the first page of this thread is something special. Arm chair recruiters always know best 😂🤣😂🤣

Not saying this guy can't be a solid college basketball player. But I do not see him ever making to the NBA. His brother is an NFL player. If he wants to be paid for playing he needs to try football and not give up basketball. I think he could be an NFL quality TE.
This aged well...

they showed some early footage of the VOLS when Admiral first started, and he was awkward and out of shape. Actually the difference in the teams was night and day. Rick Barnes has done a fantastic job.

If stars and recruit rankings matter to you(they do to me),then I stand by what I posted at the time.

I'm sure I said similar things about Grant and Kyle.
And Jordan Bone? Not giggin you...you have your philosophy. Did it ring true with these four examples, tho?

WOW. Volnation. I really did not read this thread until after I posted, and I must say you guys are a bit ridiculous. I would not comment like this normally, but I know this kid and his brother. I also saw a youtube video from like his freshman year. Come on now. You cant judge him now on 3 year old film. This kid is an athlete, trust me. He's very aggressive and plays like a football player on the hardcourt. You guys will like this kid for sure. I feel 100% conifident in saying that this kid would be a high level football recruit if he chose that route. You guys should feel good that the Vols got this commit before some other schools started offering. Trust me, they were going to start offering. People started to see him without a dominant scorer like Yarbrough and saw he was the real deal. Get all the facts about these players before you start being overly critical.
This was very accurate.

Don't worry about it. You sucked worse than he did in this thread.

Dont be so fragile....there are both positive and negative takes.....why did you not point out a negative take that ended up being correct? The fact remains that Admiral wasnt that high level of a recruit.... He worked himself into being one of the most fun and productive players we have ever had.

You do realize that this is the video we're discussing right now.

Compare and contrast.

What a difference a few years can make.
You do realize that this is the video we're discussing right now.

Compare and contrast.

What a difference a few years can make.

That is true....he has become a heck of a player....completely changed his body and improved his skills all the way around.

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019

VN Store

Back