2014 qb

Dobbs will never see the field again...look it is time to move on...

Butch will change his offense this year to UT and SEC legitimate...no more high school bullsheet>>>>>
Butch gets it

Why will he not play? Dobbs doesn't just run. He's a better PASSER than Worley. He was just really young last year. I will cheer Worley on and I'm not against him, but he wouldn't sniff the field on other SEC teams. He played because our only depth consisted of 2 true freshmen and a redshirt freshman last year. I just don't see Worley making that big of an improvement over an offseason, but that's great if he has.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Maybe this has been discussed previously, but do we have any indication of who the starting QB will be this year??

i only read the first couple replies but it's safe to say the rest were probably the same.

i kinda feel like you need a hug about now...

Butch will change his offense this year to UT and SEC legitimate...no more high school bullsheet>>>>>
Butch gets it

I would say thats the craziest thing you've ever typed but I would be wrong..

Let’s not underestimate Worley’s speed. I’ve seen the kid gas defenders in the past and most recently the spring game (questionable D I know). His agility/speed isn’t as noticeable as Dobbs but he’s not slow like we make him out to be. You’d think we were talking about Peyton.

Let’s not underestimate Worley’s speed. I’ve seen the kid gas defenders in the past and most recently the spring game (questionable D I know). His agility/speed isn’t as noticeable as Dobbs but he’s not slow like we make him out to be. You’d think we were talking about Peyton.

Not gonna lie... I almost shat myself when Worley tucked it for the first down against Georgia last year. Although he's most likely worried about injury, it would be great to more of it. I mean look what happened when Murray took off in the 4q.

Butch gets it
I needed a laugh today. thx...that's hilarious.

Anybody else think it might be Dobbs just because he's more mobile and could possibly be running for his life behind this new line?

Probably see all three considering the OL being young/new. They will have to be rotated every series after being chased all over the field :crazy:

Not trolling if its a fact in a real debate.... We all don't drink the orange kool-aide.... :)

After the past couple of years, if there's one thing I'm not going to take crap about from Florida guy, it's QB play.

I hope worley is the starting qb. I say this cause as the season went on worley started getting confidence and the team started trusting in him and his play.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

VN Store

Back