2013 Orange and White game

Will be there with a group of 33. All of us coming from over 1000 miles away. Something tells me the product on the field is going to be all worth it. I have so been waiting for a little life to be pumped back into this program.

"LV your just a negavol". :p
No, I just wanted a capable coach. :)

You got one Chief... :-D

We go to the O&W game every year. Anyone know if the fan day festivities will be on Shields-Watkins Field again this year?

Yep-I asked my folks back home and they said they havent heard anything about it yet. It might be to early, but I think it should be promoted like crazy at the begining of April.GBO

Are they going to have anything for kids? Never been before, thinking about bringing the family, son is 5. I was hoping they would have smokey out, cheerleaders, etc.

Bringing the wife from Indianapolis. She has never been in Neyland Stadium, but a long time VOL fan! Will be a blast! So excited for this season. Coach 'em up Butch!

Meeting 5 of my friends from Knoxville there, but also bringing 6 with me from West TN/Middle TN!

My wife bought us "young alumni" VIP tickets. Skybox, free lunch, locker room tour, "sports panel discussion" (not sure what that is).
Anyone else doing this? Or has done it before and can tell me what to expect?

Last edited:

VN Store

Back