2013 NC WR Marquez North (UT signee)

I think we got this one in the bag.

Everythings right for this one

1. Senior QB Bray. (Tyler aint going nowwhere)
2. Playing time (If hunter leaves he can step in and start)
3. Location not far at all

all these factors say we get him on NSD!

I think we got this one in the bag.

Everythings right for this one

1. Senior QB Bray. (Tyler aint going nowwhere)
2. Playing time (If hunter leaves he can step in and start)
3. Location not far at all

all these factors say we get him on NSD!

I think if Hunter leaves you'll see #2 start. North will get PT though. Bowles should be fine after getting the playbook down.

I think the news about Croom means:

1. We really like the young guys we have on campus
2. We really like who we have on our commi list and our chances with 1-2 more highly rated guys
3. There is no elite guy on our TE board that we have a realistic shot at now that Sandland is gone
4. Croom and our coaches see what a stud he could be at that position...

I love the move...has MZ said anything about it yet?

Reactions: 1 person

2. We really like who we have on our commi list and our chances with 1-2 more highly rated guys
3. There is no elite guy on our TE board that we have a realistic shot at now that Sandland is gone

She pretty much said he requested it and in questions of his blocking skills said "He loves knocking people on their asses" or something along the lines of that

The Sandland news is actually probably good news. 247 had an article from Sandland not too long ago, and Sandland mentioned that UT offered him late. He didn't seem impressed by that. He had already visited a couple schools and was interested in them.

I wonder if Ferguson stays in his ear any. You know he would like to throw the ball to him. With the way we are recruiting NC right now I'm surprised we have not went after Elijah Hood hard. He is a 2014 RB in Charlotte. He rushed for almost 2000 yards as a SO and is ranked 96 prospect by 247.

With the demise of the Big East and the ACC not being a premiere football conference, we are trying to establish a formidable presence along the East Coast. The hirings of Pittman, Graham, Conklin, Palermo, and Sunseri reflect this. States such as VA, NC, MD, NJ, and PA are ripe for the picking. Specifically, we are making in-roads in DC, Charlotte, and VA Beach.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Reactions: 10 people
With the demise of the Big East and the ACC not being a premiere football conference, we are trying to establish a formidable presence along the East Coast. The hirings of Pittman, Graham, Conklin, Palermo, and Sunseri reflect this. States such as VA, NC, MD, NJ, and PA are ripe for the picking. Specifically, we are making in-roads in DC, Charlotte, and VA Beach.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Well there is certainly a lot of football talent out that way.

It's nice to see we lead for North. Could be a game changer at the next level especially in our offense.

Unless something crazy happens North is a vol and will make it official on his ov. Hes already shutting recruiting down some, the vols have been the team to beat for many months. The kid loves the Tennessee offense and loves the state of the art facilities. He also took notice how Tennessee managed Justins injury and got him back to full speed in a hurry.

Reactions: 45 people

VN Store

Back