2008 TE prospect -- Kyle Rudolph

domer

UT has shown interest... Fulmer is pulling out all stops to get him... (he's 6'7"). Per a recent Rivals article... Fulmer's last visit:

Fulmer: Here is a football signed by all of our Heisman Trophy winners.

Rudolph: There aren't any signatures on this ball.

Fulmer: Yep

UT has shown interest... Fulmer is pulling out all stops to get him... (he's 6'7"). Per a recent Rivals article... Fulmer's last visit:

That's interesting. I heard that Weiss offered the kid a t-shirt from ND's last bowl win. Unfortunately Rudolph doesn't collect antiques.

rudolph: i like South Bend coach, but where is the free lunch?

weis: (stares in silence)

This applies to you.

Attachments

• you're_a_fag1.jpg
    you're_a_fag1.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 9
I'm surprised he even decided to come back after being REJECTED! by Donald. You do remember we got Donald don't you.

Rejected twice on the same day. And they lost they're 345345 bowl game in a row. It must really suck to be a gold head right now.

I'm surprised he even decided to come back after being REJECTED! by Donald. You do remember we got Donald don't you.

i brought this up on IrishEnvy, and got a response along the lines of ".....And all these hill billies have to be proud of is some High School Chump they signed"""

Rudy may be the best TE next year. The Ohio guru on VQ has already filled us in. He grew up a UT fan but hasn't really received an offer yet. He was close to committing to ND but has waited which is good for us. He is camping at UT this summer where we should offer. He is an awesome blocker and has great hands. Douglas and Rudolph would definitely fill the TE need next class.

they did get two of the other top Tennessee prospects. But if I had to pick those two together over Donald, I would take Donald.

After we lose Brown and Cottam next year we will only have the younger Cottam and Stocker. We will take 2 next year if they are good enough because Cut likes to run double tights.

volinthaATL -- have you considered taking morely off your avatar since he is no longer a vol. it makes me sad everytime i see it

How many TEs does Tennessee need. We have 2 Seniors, a Soph. and a RedShirt Freshman plus a 2008 TE?

The will never be too many good players at UT

We need to build up our program one by one. If we can lock both of them, then we do not have to worry about TE for 5 yrs...

In return, Coach Weiss gave him a football with all of Notre Dame's bowl victories in the past 11 years.....

The will never be too many good players at UT

We need to build up our program one by one. If we can lock both of them, then we do not have to worry about TE for 5 yrs...

Believe it or not you can have too many good players at one school. It's fine for a couple seasons, but when good recruits demand playing time all hell breaks loose within a team's chemistry.

Believe it or not you can have too many good players at one school. It's fine for a couple seasons, but when good recruits demand playing time all hell breaks loose within a team's chemistry.

That is true.

But I also believe that UT is still far awar from that critical point where too many good players might scramble for the playing time. First, we need to wait until some walk-on starting players leave, and substitute them by top recruiting players...... then think about something else...

VN Store

Back