2008 bball recruit info....

kkep48

PirateVol
Anyone heard anything lately about any of these 2008 basketball recruits?

Romero Osby
Darius Miller
Elliot Williams

Osby seems open to everyone but is a pipe dream.

Miller was leaning to UT and rumored to commit but I'm not sure if he is a for sure take right now.

Williams may be our top priority and we will definitely have to fight Vandy and Memphis for him.

Heard osby is highly considering us, but obviously he's highly considering everyone too

Pretty sure miller is waiting on who gets the UK job. If Billy D takes the job it's almost a done deal, but if not, UT is the one to beat.

I think with williams our biggest concern is Vandy. I think he likes Memphis, but they are pretty heavy with guards (just signed D Rose and Jeff Robinson; they will have Douglas-Roberts, Antonio Anderson, Doneal Mack, and Willie Kemp). Hopefully he is a vol.

I think with williams our biggest concern is Vandy. I think he likes Memphis, but they are pretty heavy with guards (just signed D Rose and Jeff Robinson; they will have Douglas-Roberts, Antonio Anderson, Doneal Mack, and Willie Kemp). Hopefully he is a vol.

I agree. He is a good student, so Vandy is going to be an option for him. I just have this feeling that Calipari is going to be a Wildcat, so UM may not be an option.

I'm with you slick rick. I want Singleton very badly to be a vol. I really don't think we can pull Osby, but Singleton is going to be a great player.

I agree. He is a good student, so Vandy is going to be an option for him. I just have this feeling that Calipari is going to be a Wildcat, so UM may not be an option.

no way, considering Memphis signed him to an extension.

no way, considering Memphis signed him to an extension.

Yes, but with the school approaching him with the extension, how does he turn that down right then, knowing he may be Kentucky's second choice after Donovan. If he turns the extension down, could he just go back to the Memphis administration and say 'yes' to the extension? I don't know, but I don't think just because he signed the extension that means he wouldn't listen to Kentucky or even become their coach.

I think Gillespie is their 2nd choice. However, if they offer it to Calipari he would take the UK job in a heartbeat. He complains quite a bit about the lack of fan involvement at UM. He would jump at the chance to coach at UK. But, I think there is a good chance either Donnovan or Gillespie take the job so its probably a moot point.

VN Store

Back