2004 Highlight Dvd

volattic

Does anyone have this i am gonna buy it tommorw!!Does it have a lot of in locker room footage in it?Any info will be greatly helpfull!!

I've got it. It's an awesome dvd but not as much locker room scenes that i thought i'd see. I think the only footage from the locker rooms comes from after the fla game, before or after the georgia game (can't remember), and before and/or after the bama game. there may be a little bit more footage but not much. and even when there is footage, it doesn't last very long.

less than an hour. and honestly, i wouldn't buy it if i were you unless you really wanna see it...it doesnt even include the cotton bowl

i dunno if i'd say that. i didn't buy it. i got it as i gift and i loved it. alot better than last year's version. the narrater sucked in the 2003 dvd. different narrater this time around. :good:

Originally posted by duckman398686@Feb 24, 2005 7:34 PM
i dunno if i'd say that. i didn't buy it. i got it as i gift and i loved it. alot better than last year's version. the narrater sucked in the 2003 dvd. different narrater this time around. :good:

that was kinda my point....it costs 25 buck! dont get me wrong, its a good video. i just dont know if its worth the money without the cotton bowl.

VN Store

Back