2001 Tennessee - Florida

Wow, that brought on some good, grrreatt memories! I remember being on campus, all of us jumpin up and down screaming - some crying...man that game was great! I grew up with Travis. His dad (RIP) served together in the same Unit on Ft Campbell with my dad. To see one of your best friends have that much success was an awesome feeling. I remembered on field day 2 seperate times I had to race Travis in the 50 yd dash. He killed me. lol and I thought I was fast....memories lol
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Wow, that brought on some good, grrreatt memories! I remember being on campus, all of us jumpin up and down screaming - some crying...man that game was great! I grew up with Travis. His dad (RIP) served together in the same Unit on Ft Campbell with my dad. To see one of your best friends have that much success was an awesome feeling. I remembered on field day 2 seperate times I had to race Travis in the 50 yd dash. He killed me. lol and I thought I was fast....memories lol
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Updated: 2001 Tennessee 34 Florida 32 (Vols Drain the Swamp) - YouTube

Good times. I'm watching the game right now. Too bad there was no HD back then. A bunch of buddies climbed into a van and drove down that weekend. Row 1 on the 48 yardline behind the Vols!

The only negative about that game is that we will never have it as good as we he had it then. Just an epic game! :cray:

Last edited:

VN Store

Back