'20 TN ATH Chayce Bishop (Tennessee PWO commit)

Williamson county has been producing alot of D1 players... Not as many as Rutherford but coming on

Not for nothing but how do we know he’s a PWO? @VOLUNTEERSZN says he is but he’s a VR2 minion and his uncles Matt and Brandon posted a react video around the same time and they weren’t sure if he was, and pointed to all the legit offers the kid had as reasons he might not be.

Nevertheless.... I’m a fan of adding kids of players I grew up watching when I was a die hard NFL guy. Good lineage. Hope the kid balls out here.

I haven't seen it on 247 or anything which is weird. I guess he's a PWO. Pretty solid pickup regardless.

Not for nothing but how do we know he’s a PWO? @VOLUNTEERSZN says he is but he’s a VR2 minion and his uncles Matt and Brandon posted a react video around the same time and they weren’t sure if he was, and pointed to all the legit offers the kid had as reasons he might not be.

Nevertheless.... I’m a fan of adding kids of players I grew up watching when I was a die hard NFL guy. Good lineage. Hope the kid balls out here.
It would’ve been reported a lot more by 247 and Rivals if he wasn’t.

Austin Price said he’s a PWO.

Solid local player that could have played at a high level at a Sun Belt/CUSA school. Good get for CJP

Reactions: SweetasSoda

VN Store

Back