'20 GA SDE Zykeivous Walker (Auburn commit)

EdEcEko77

Elite ★★★★★ Poster
8271536.jpeg

6'4" 255lbs
ELLAVILLE, GA
(SCHLEY COUNTY)

247Sports
Rivals
Hudl
Max Preps

Last edited:
Reactions: Vol Main
yeah, why not...geez, if we have to, go ahead and come to the Big Orange...we'll give you a chance to excel...you puny thing...:)

GBO!

The 6-foot-4, 260-pound Walker said he’s not ready to name any leaders, and he’s currently not leaning toward any of the more than 20 schools pursuing him. But he said he’s still “a big priority” for Tennessee, and while he’s strongly considering a handful of SEC teams, he made it clear that the Vols are one of them.

“I like Tennessee a lot,” said Walker, who’s ranked the No. 100 overall prospect and No. 5 strongside defensive end in the 2020 class, according to the industry-generated 247Sports Composite.

“Coach Pruitt over there, he’s pretty good. And Coach Sherrer, I like him a lot, too,” Walker added, referring to second-year Tennessee coach Jeremy Pruitt and Kevin Sherrer, the Vols’ inside linebackers coach and special teams coordinator. “We talk on the phone all the time.”

“They’re a huge factor,” Walker said. “I really like Tennessee. I went over there when they played, I want to say, Missouri. I like it a lot.”

The Vols are one of a handful of teams he said he’s hoping to visit during the spring and summer, along with Florida, Georgia, Alabama, Auburn and South Carolina.

Wants to commit by the beginning of the season.

After racking up around two dozen offers, Rivals100 defensive end Zykeivous Walker has eliminated all but five schools. The star athlete out of Ellaville (Ga.) Schley County has visited Alabama and Auburn so far this year, and he will be at Georgia Saturday — all three of those schools made the cut. The fourth and fifth schools are Florida and Tennessee.
If you haven't noticed, Walker will play in the SEC. "I know I will choose one of those five schools. Those are my final five schools," said Walker. "There is nothing like the SEC. It is the best vs. the best."

ALABAMA: "It is about coach Saban. He is serious coach, a nice guy and someone I would love to play for. I like him a lot and I know he could get me where I want to go."

AUBURN: "Coach Garner and I have a great relationship. He brought his daughter to my basketball game and they showed me a lot. He seems to care about me and I got to watch him coach at practice in the spring and I liked that too. We have a very strong relationship."

FLORIDA: "Florida's new defensive line coach, David Turner, is a coach I really like. He always reaches out to me, he always asks about my family and he makes me feel very important. He always wants me to visit, he wants to know me and he is just a great man."

GEORGIA: "Georgia is the school I probably have the strongest relationship with. I am close to coach Smart and coach Fountain. I have visited there a lot and they always make me feel like Georgia is where I should be."

TENNESSEE: "I really like the man that coach Sherrer is. The first time we met, he looked me right in the eye and he is a man that means what he says. We always talk like, he really wants to know about me and I like him a lot. I also like what Tennessee is doing and how they make me feel wanted."

- Rivals

VN Store

Back