#20 Florida @ Kentucky 7:30 (SECN)

UK would have found a way to screw it up.

Hell even without the hold, knowing UK he would have had the kick blocked or shanked it.

I don't think so. The offense and the kicker had been pretty good. I think they just played conservative because they had the lead. They just needed more time (15 sec) and maybe ten yards. I hate Florida, but they never give up and neither should their opponents.

On a serious note, I've never seen a holding penalty called on such an important play with under 10 seconds left in the game like that. I hope they got it right. That's all I can say.

I honestly feel bad for Kentucky.

They just played the same game against Florida we did in 2015.

On a serious note, I've never seen a holding penalty called on such an important play with under 10 seconds left in the game like that. I hope they got it right. That's all I can say.

It was a hold. I think if the RB gets a few yards then they do not call that. However, the hold helped the RB gain like 10-15 extra yards. Went from a mid fifties field goal to a 40 or less fg. Big difference.

I don't think so. The offense and the kicker had been pretty good. I think they just played conservative because they had the lead. They just needed more time (15 sec) and maybe ten yards. I hate Florida, but they never give up and neither should their opponents.

Go back and watch some of the losses from the last 30 years; stupid stuff happens all the time to UK. We'll never know but I would have bet money he would have missed a closer kick just because that's what UK does in this series. They find a way to lose.

Actually I would...clearly you haven't followed my posts here over the years.

That's fair, I haven't followed your posts over the years. But the title in your profile is "Troll Bother #1". So, you'll have to forgive me for taking that with a grain of salt.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back