2 stabbed in church

Do you think making illegal status a capital crime punishable by death would change it?
No. But the second time, they should be flown down to Tierra Del Fuego and dropped off... not just at the border in Tijuana.

It would be a very strong deterrent but that would be completely evil lunacy. As a nation, we believe that the punishment should fit the crime, both morally and in the interest of satisfying justice. What kind of country would we be if we were that Draconian? Might as well shoot jaywalkers on sight.

If no one breaks into our country illegally what lunacy does it promote?

Not one Democrat has said an immigrant deported for violent crimes should be given citizenship.

Maybe he is a Latino for Trump. Trump loves multiple time felons.
lol. No. They haven't.

They have said they should be able to vote, and have free healthcare, and free education.

I love that you support the people who ensure your people stay the most poor, unemployed, unhealthy, and uneducated.

tenor.gif

It would be a very strong deterrent but that would be completely evil lunacy. As a nation, we believe that the punishment should fit the crime, both morally and in the interest of satisfying justice. What kind of country would we be if we were that Draconian? Might as well shoot jaywalkers on sight.
ok..as long as you include people who can't put a shopping cart back in the corral..

lol. No. They haven't.

They have said they should be able to vote, and have free healthcare, and free education.

I love that you support the people who ensure your people stay the most poor, unemployed, unhealthy, and uneducated.

View attachment 326293
Shhhh! k-town hasn’t figured out yet that the Latinos have pushed he and his ilk to the back of the social and economic bus.

Why is this political? I've had several friends stabbed and my brother was stabbed 10 times by a rich white kid from Green Hills.

Why is this political? I've had several friends stabbed and my brother was stabbed 10 times by a rich white kid from Green Hills.
Well, for starters, if the suspect, who was deported three times and came back, wasn't here, those folks wouldn't have been stabbed.

I thought that was obvious but I guess not.

Reactions: CreiveHallVol

VN Store

Back