2 Down....1 more to go!

And one of our cupcakes, Air Force, was the added 12th game. Alot of teams added DAA schools and Temple and such.

Just compiled the combined records of this year's opponents from 2003 (guesstimate on scheduling advance), and.......*drum roll*

ND 76-75
UT 88-66

:salute:

this original post was about ND getting 2 out of the top 4 recruits from the state of Tennessee(Tate,Smith,Donald, & Sykes) and possibly getting the 3rd.
Like I predicted the Vols fans reply was:

"As far as Smith, I would have loved to have him as a commit, but he seems a little slow for a UT safety"
"may be a tweener"
"Tate is no big loss"...."We never pursued him hard"
"First off, we didn't pursue Tate -- We didn't need him"
"Smith would have been a nice addition, but it really didn't matter -- His dad basically made the decision for him and pushed him to go to ND. He was ND bound from the start."

Of course your singing the praises of Donald ...that will all stop IF he commits to ND.

Is there any reason that the Vols fans would try to change the subject in this thread?

THIS IS A RECRUITING FORUM!

STAY ON THE SUBJECT

If you'd like to talk about Charlies weight, NDs loses under Charlie (ND 41-Tenn. 21), NDs cupcake schedule or anything else...why not start a new thread?

:stop:

Yeah, but, in all fairness, ND only has 16 commits while we have 23. They are only a couple hundred points behind us, but their board is starting to decrease in quality options so they will have to start taking more 3*s or take a small class.

???????????????????????:crazy:

Per Scout.....

4. Notre Dame 16 2958 7 2 10 4
8. Tennessee 22 2691 2 2 7 10

Scout.com: Football Recruiting

Yeah, if you are following scout, then you really are stupider than you seem and I was hoping that level of stupidity was impossible.

Yeah, if you are following scout, then you really are stupider than you seem and I was hoping that level of stupidity was impossible.

I see that when I make a point, you like to make personal attacks. Why wouldn't you welcome fans from other schools? Nothing wrong discussing football.

I've never said anything personal about anyone on the site or a negative comment about a Tennessee recruit.

This will be my last post and I'm sure all of you are glad about it.

Per Rivals there was one Tennessee player that Charlie isn't recruiting that is suppose to commit to the Vols this week.......

image_339367.jpg

:thumbsup:

this original post was about ND getting 2 out of the top 4 recruits from the state of Tennessee(Tate,Smith,Donald, & Sykes) and possibly getting the 3rd.
Like I predicted the Vols fans reply was:

"As far as Smith, I would have loved to have him as a commit, but he seems a little slow for a UT safety"
"may be a tweener"
"Tate is no big loss"...."We never pursued him hard"
"First off, we didn't pursue Tate -- We didn't need him"
"Smith would have been a nice addition, but it really didn't matter -- His dad basically made the decision for him and pushed him to go to ND. He was ND bound from the start."

Of course your singing the praises of Donald ...that will all stop IF he commits to ND.

Is there any reason that the Vols fans would try to change the subject in this thread?

THIS IS A RECRUITING FORUM!

STAY ON THE SUBJECT

If you'd like to talk about Charlies weight, NDs loses under Charlie (ND 41-Tenn. 21), NDs cupcake schedule or anything else...why not start a new thread?

:stop:

go find a nd forum

Hmmmm Mr. Pot, where did kettle run off to? Why don't you troll somewhere else.

OOOOOPS one more post....

Tennessee players coming and possibly coming to ND is what this thread is about.......and me talking about Chris Donald...how is that calling the kettle black?

DUH

Ummm, yeah, Deliverance wasn't set in Tennessee you hypocrite. And I don't really know of any instate kids that we are recruiting right now for the 2007 class. Maybe Rae Sykes, but he is a moot point to this class.

Hey dumbass, you called our coach Phil and then took exception because we talk about Weiss' weight. That is the pot calling the kettle black.

Tennessee players coming and possibly coming to ND is what this thread is about.......and me talking about Chris Donald...how is that calling the kettle black?

DUH

are you really that blind not to see the bolded quotes?

I see that when I make a point, you like to make personal attacks. Why wouldn't you welcome fans from other schools? Nothing wrong discussing football.

I've never said anything personal about anyone on the site or a negative comment about a Tennessee recruit.

This will be my last post and I'm sure all of you are glad about it.
:cray:

Read you're own posts. At the start you fired off the "Phil" remarks.

Just for you, next year we at the Volnation will start the countdown to Jimmy's 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th National Championship. Stop by and let us know how that is going to work out for you.

And isn't sweet to know that 83 other D1 schools have won bowls since ND last won a bowl.

:eek:lol: :eek:lol: :eek:lol:

They have no idea what they are in for when they step foot across the field with LSU.

Jeff SmardisjadjkfhasfZ-JAAAA needs a haircut too BTW.

And the argument that they always go to a big time bowl is a moot point here. Since 94 they have been to 1 Cotton Bowl, 2 Gator Bowls, 1 Insight.com bowl, and 5 major(Rose, Orange, Sugar, Fiesta) bowls.

And yes, they will be rolled by LSU. 0-3 against teams that are worth a damn. Just another day at the office for Coach Weiss.

Hey Woodmuncher, go troll the adult bookstores and man the glory holes, or do your lot lizard action at the truck stops. Sorry we hurt your wittle feelings. Maybe your "life partner" Steven will console you.

Ohhh. I get it. You're a Pats fan because Weiss came from there.

Ohhh. So you knew after being with the Pats he would coach at ND.

Got the upcoming lotto numbers. You know what they say. If you don't support the troops. You're a bastard.

Look at the name -- irishpack.

Here is a hint I was at the Super Bowl in 1997.

Now go figure out why I call myself the irishpack.

I root for America's teams.

Smith would have been nice. Not really overrated though may be a tweener(perfect for the ND system).

Tate is no big loss. We wanted him for DB and/or WR and I personally feel that we filled those needs with higher caliber players than Golden. We never pursued him hard.

Donald would be a huge loss, but isn't going to be a loss. I'd take the commitment of Donald anyday over the commitment of the other 2 combined. There is a reason that Donald would likely start next year for ND while the other two, at best, will be sophomore starters.

This guy can play. 4.4 speed and a tackling machine. Look at his videos and learn what he did at the camps.

The last time I saw UofT in ND they could have used 11 of these guys on defense because the speedy Vols blew.

What is with all the ND trolls all of a sudden? Don't you guys have a Notre Dame board you can go to?

Or maybe you can go talk trash with fans of the team that you are actually playing in your bowl game. Or are you too afraid of talking trash about a team you know is about to hand you a major league butt kicking?

This is the VolNation, not the IrishNation.

ND !!!!! And everywhere - even in Vol land.

VN Store

Back