2 BYU for pretty much anywhere

SoddyAllVol

Looking for 2 to BYU game. Preferably lower level or lower rows of upper deck, but will consider al offers

I have 2 I am looking to sell in the last row of section X3. You can't see the jumbotron but you have no chance of getting a sunburn or getting rained on. These are also chairs and right in front of the elevator. The seats are on the aisle as well. I have a parking pass in G17 to go with it. text me at (864) 494-9808 if interested.

I have 2 I am looking to sell in the last row of section X3. You can't see the jumbotron but you have no chance of getting a sunburn or getting rained on. These are also chairs and right in front of the elevator. The seats are on the aisle as well. I have a parking pass in G17 to go with it. text me at (864) 494-9808 if interested.
Price for 2? Dont need parking but may need 2 extra tic

$100 each. This is lower than anything else in the area on stubhub.
Looking for 2 to BYU game. Preferably lower level or lower rows of upper deck, but will consider al offers
I have a pair in y8, row 47. In the dry, but you can still see the Jumbotron. May have an extra pair on row 51. Asking face value, but I do not know what that is as we do not yet have the tix in hand.

Reactions: Eastknox865
Thank you all but girlfriend found some already. Was supposed to be a surprise until I told her I was about to buy some lol.

Because you can't buy tickets like mine on the website. Mine include a parking pass, are on the lower level, are chairs instead of benches, are on the aisle and are up under the overhang out of the hot sun or rain.

Because you can't buy tickets like mine on the website. Mine include a parking pass, are on the lower level, are chairs instead of benches, are on the aisle and are up under the overhang out of the hot sun or rain.
Yep... only left overs mainly in uppers. That’s why I donate instead myself.

People need to recognize that $60 is not the face value when you are sitting in a donation required seat. Donations are just another way to charge more $ for better seats.

Reactions: JacketVol
I have 2 in Q in dry for $100 each. Here is pictures of seats I bought years back and is row 55 and these tickets are row 56 four seats over.D17AB5E0-AF4A-4263-B7BE-2059FD7BE409.jpeg72A2F3FA-9F38-4A06-973B-777FA1C9A66B.jpeg72A2F3FA-9F38-4A06-973B-777FA1C9A66B.jpeg

Last edited:

VN Store

Back