1970's and 80's Football on YouTube

I rarely have the volume on when watching a game. Watching the Bama/ Ohio St. game on the Skycam channel was outstanding. Yes, it took a little getting used to the camera angles, but only having the stadium announcer was great.

Same. For me, it was more about the incompetence and banal drivel than any politics. I’ll turn sound back on when something happens that I don’t understand but otherwise it’s on mute. I do this for both college and NFL.

Reactions: Boca Vol
Almost everyone around me at work and in the family has quit sports over the liberal agenda stuff at UT (Berkely East) and with the players so I have been watching football from the good ole days. Nebraska vs. Oklahoma with those powerful wishbone offenses is something to see. Players are bigger and stronger today but the hitting was much harder back then. Very much more physical. It's also great to see all the blocking to make the wishbone so effective. I also like the fact that it is pure football and they are not slinging the ball all over the field like an xbox game. Glad I found the older games. Much more enjoyable to watch. To heck with the agenda that universities, players and the federal government wants to brainwash us with. Check out YouTube with these games.....when real men played the game.
Believe me none of us are losing sleep over you not watching a game because of your political agenda...Please feel free to stomp your feet and throw a tantrum but do us a favor and do it somewhere else...We like you honestly do not care.

VN Store

Back