1951 Team and the 2021 Team

MiramarVol

Sanctified Vol
1951 Team
  • Coach Anderson lead them to the CWS in his 4th season.
  • Won the SEC Championship
  • 16-1 conference record
  • 20-3 overall
  • Runner up to Oklahoma in the CWS

2021 Team
  • Coach Tony Vitello lead the team to the CWS in his 4th season.
  • Won the SEC East, runner up in the SEC Tourney
  • Regional/Super Regional Champs
  • 20-10 conference record
  • 50-16 overall
Here's to finishing what the '51 started. GBO!!!!

Reactions: StarRaider
After I read the article, it just hit me, I have one of his old baseball gloves. I used it in t-ball back in 1970. My dad got it from a friend who's from Johnson City and he gave it to me. All I remembered was the name Billy and he played minor league ball for the Cardinals........I still have it somewhere in a box.
That’s a great connection.

After I read the article, it just hit me, I have one of his old baseball gloves. I used it in t-ball back in 1970. My dad got it from a friend who's from Johnson City and he gave it to me. All I remembered was the name Billy and he played minor league ball for the Cardinals........I still have it somewhere in a box.

That's way cool. A few pictures would be even cooler.

I wonder if Science Hill or UT would want that glove for a display. Very cool story.

My son has Todd Helton's baseball pants from his Asheville Tourists days... I am pretty sure no body wants to display those.

Reactions: txbo
I wonder if Science Hill or UT would want that glove for a display. Very cool story.

My son has Todd Helton's baseball pants from his Asheville Tourists days... I am pretty sure no body wants to display those.

LOL. That's funny.

VN Store

Back