19 students, 3 adults dead in Texas elementary shooting.

14 Students, One Teacher Killed After Texas Elementary School Shooting; Shooter Dead | ZeroHedge

The suspected shooter, 18-year-old Salvador Ramos, is believed to have acted alone. It is unclear what his relationship is to the school, if any.

salv.png

Fastest way to stop that chit is arm the teachers. Problem solved Nation wide
I'm not so sure about that anymore. I lean more on putting fathers back in the homes, restoring traditional family structure and going back to traditional values.

More cops and arming teachers is not going to do s^^t. We are in a spiritual war in this country right now.

He would’ve never been there if he knew the teachers would shoot back. That’s why only gun free zones get shot up. Because the shooters are pussies. They want to kill but not be killed. And those that want to die, choose schools do they can take as many as they can before they die. Arm the teachers and lose the donkey in the policy and kids will stop dying

I'm not so sure about that anymore. I lean more on putting fathers back in the homes, restoring traditional family structure and going back to traditional values.

More cops and arming teachers is not going to do s^^t. We are in a spiritual war in this country right now.
I agree but there’s still a reason shooters choose gun free zones

Reactions: InVOLuntary
How many kids would be killed before a teacher could get to their safe? 2? 4? 10?....well better than 14 I guess.
After the message is clear that teachers are armed, none. Because the shooter chooses some other gun free zone. See the point?

Reactions: Tnslim1
After the message is clear that teachers are armed, none. Because the shooter chooses some other gun free zone. See the point?
But they can't really be armed. It would take time for a teacher to get to their gun. Most of these shooters don't plan on making it out alive anyway.

VN Store

Back