19 students, 3 adults dead in Texas elementary shooting.

Yep. That was a contrasting example of the two at a time within reach of the Nov 8 election that will stay with people.

Francis just flushed more of his dwindling support down the toilet.

It will play well with his hardcore supporters.

The press conference prior to and after his rant was about the families; resources to help those impacted and delivery of information about what happened. Beto made it about his political agenda.

It will play well with his hardcore supporters.

The press conference prior to and after his rant was about the families; resources to help those impacted and delivery of information about what happened. Beto made it about his political agenda.
No doubt. But there aren’t enough hardcore supporters to get Francis elected. He’s already behind in every poll you see. And those antics will alienate more Texas moderates than it attracts

The kid had no real parental figures in his life. His mom had drug issues and run ins with the law, and his father obviously isn't around from what I've read. He had no stable home life. These things affect teens enormously. Sounds like he had no social life and sat in his room all the time.
We should restrict mating and parenting. Only those who can pass a BGC are allowed to have children.
Be better than more gun laws.

The difficult part is that we can't just flip a switch and change society. If you want two parent homes with more parental interaction, it's going to have to involve an evolution of the workforce so that both parents don't have to work to support the family financially. It's going to take subdivisions and neighborhood design that includes common recreational spaces in walking distance for its citizens. It's going to take a combination of parents monitoring and entertainers performing material that doesn't glorify sex, violence, and drugs.

Rampant individualism is going to have to minimize itself and we're going to have to start living in community again. Shared values, shared experiences, shared oversight.

We should restrict mating and parenting. Only those who can pass a BGC are allowed to have children.
Be better than more gun laws.
I view giving birth to and then not actively raising undisciplined heathen kids as a much bigger threat to the country than “unfettered access” to firearms. I could get behind this.

I want to know why in the **** someone can buy body armor? Bears and deer are not shooting at you. The only reason to purchase that is because you expect to be taking heavy fire. Also, an 18 year old should not be allowed to buy a fireman, period. Bunch of larping pussies with their Billy Badass ARs running around.
But they can vote and be drafted?

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
Francis endearing himself to Texas voters and showing what an effective charismatic leader he is. I hope he continues this approach of self destruction as his political career continues to circle the toilet drain.

This is the type of thing that makes Evil feel all good inside.

Francis endearing himself to Texas voters and showing what an effective charismatic leader he is. I hope he continues this approach of self destruction as his political career continues to circle the toilet drain.

Uvalde Mayor Don McLaughlin shouted at O'Rourke as well, calling him a "sick son of a b!tch."

VN Store

Back