19 students, 3 adults dead in Texas elementary shooting.

Of course! More guns!

In your scenario, where will the guns be stored?

On the person, or in one of these:

1064189_A1

He would’ve never been there if he knew the teachers would shoot back. That’s why only gun free zones get shot up. Because the shooters are pussies. They want to kill but not be killed. And those that want to die, choose schools do they can take as many as they can before they die. Arm the teachers and lose the donkey in the policy and kids will stop dying
Meh, I have no problem if a teacher wants to carry a personal firearm to school. But I think I'm going to back away from just wholesale arming of teachers. Some people don't need to have a gun in their hands and could make a situation worse.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
The problem with gun ownership in America is the ones keeping an arsenal in their basement are the most likley to shoot 15 kids.
I have an arsenal and I can tell you I’ve never even pointed a gun at anyone. Don’t plan on it either. My arsenal is more likely to end up protecting people like you at the grocery store

Meh, I have no problem if a teacher wants to carry a personal firearm to school. But I think I'm going to back away from just wholesale arming of teachers. Some people don't need to have a gun in their hands and could make a situation worse.
In other words, you can’t deny the point

When you lose touch with reality you grab a gun. This is the basic problem rn. If you were not complete domestic terrorists with your rights, there would be no reason to delegate them. You can't handle yourselves as basic grown human beings. You have to go off the deep end armed.

The teacher would just be the first one shot.
Not if they don’t know which teachers and where they are. Ever did a tornado evacuation in school? They did it every quarter at mine. We all knew what to do in the event of a tornado. Same principle

You don't even understand what you own half the time. You leave them were ever they fall out off your pocket.

VN Store

Back