'19 MD PF Olivier Robinson-Nkamhoua (Signed 5/8/2019)

I have a friend who was at Dinner earlier tonight with a "Prominent" member of Tennessee's staff who said UT was hopeful they would receive a positive phone call this evening on Nkamhoua's recruitment.
Needless to say Rick Barnes had this audience eating out of his hand this evening in Downtown Knoxville.

I have a friend who was at Dinner earlier tonight with a "Prominent" member of Tennessee's staff who said UT was hopeful they would receive a positive phone call this evening on Nkamhoua's recruitment.
Needless to say Rick Barnes had this audience eating out of his hand this evening in Downtown Knoxville.

I had dinner with the chef tonight. Quite famous I hear, Mr Boy Ardee.

What does this mean in terms of spots? Someone leaving?

Derrick walker already in the transfer portal, I guess that's not a guaranteed spot yet but probably is. And I would bet the staff has a better idea of what Bone and Grant will do

Derrick walker already in the transfer portal, I guess that's not a guaranteed spot yet but probably is. And I would bet the staff has a better idea of what Bone and Grant will do
Right - I’ll admit I’m lost on the numbers at this point.

How many spots do we have if no one leaves? Then as many as three if Bone, Grant and Walker are all gone?

Reactions: jasonvol18
Game from 2 months ago against good competition...

Looks like a very skilled passer, good footwork in the post, the spin move and finish at 3:35 was really impressive....needs to get a bit stronger.

I am excited about this guy. In today's game you need guys who can play multiple positions and this guy fits that mold.

Reactions: feathersax
If he is actually 6'8, 240 like the 247 article says I expect he will be a contributor this year. Possibly ahead of Pember.

Reactions: jasonvol18
If he is actually 6'8, 240 like the 247 article says I expect he will be a contributor this year. Possibly ahead of Pember.
Pember's ceiling is the guy cheered by the student section hoping he scores his first points on a shot with 7 seconds remaining against West Citadel Tech.

Looks like he has handles, can post up and runs the floor. A big with a point guard mentally is never a bad thing! Welcome to Big Orange County!

Reactions: feathersax

VN Store

Back