6'1" 212lbs
Hampton, GA
(Lovejoy)

247Sports
Rivals
Hudl

Vols offered

Last edited:
From his Hudl video, with the exception of a couple teams, it looked like he played mediocre talent. He also appears to be a tad bit slow for an SEC WR. I'm not trying to knock the kid, it's just my assessment and opinion. Hopefully he is a backup plan, if we miss on 8 or 10 wrs in front of him.

This is getting confusing. So how many WRs does Pruitt want? We have Keyton and supposedly Brown is ours. So why is there interest in this guy?

I agree. I wonder what this....

wait for it.....

.....Means.

Thanks. I’ll be here all week. Try the veal and don’t forget to tip your waitstaff.

If you get a Briles... and if a Callaway and Jennings go pro then you need a few of them.

Neither one of them are good enough to go pro right now imo. They could test the waters and get a grade. But to this point, they both havent shown anything to warrant a look from the NFL. maybe Pruitt knows one of them is gonna declare. Who knows?

I disagree.... scouts have deemed UT talent as under used & miss used, they know there’s talent (diamonds in the ruff). Scouts love to get talented, healthy and young players for cheap.

OV this weekend to UT...

The 6-foot-2, 205-pound Means received his first Power Five scholarship offer from the Vols on June 23 after participating in one of their camps and visited them in late July for their "Rocky Top Cookout," and he has remained involved with Tennessee since then. He told GoVols247 in July that "Tennessee is one of my dream schools."

"Another one of our receivers went to Tennessee a few years back — (wide receiver) Preston Williams," Means said at the time. "Tennessee, it's not too far from home, and it was one of my dream schools growing up. I used to like Peyton Manning. Peyton Manning came from Tennessee, so if I was betting on a team, I would never probably bet against Tennessee."

He committed to North Carolina on Nov. 5 only to reopen his recruitment on Nov. 26 following the firing of former Tar Heels coach Larry Fedora.

"They liked my ball skills and just, like, everything," he told GoVols247 in July, a few weeks after he attended the Vols' camp. "I'm an athlete, so I can do a lot. I've just got God-given talent, really. But they like my work ethic. I showed no fatigue. I worked hard at the camp. ...

"I feel like I could've did a few things better. But when we went through routes on air and stuff, I was just doing everything, focusing on the little details and technique and stuff, and I think I impressed the coaches. "I actually was tempted to commit (to Tennessee), like, right there. But I talked to my mom, and she told me to wait and pray on it."

VN Store

Back