'19 GA WR Jerrod Means (Pitt signee)

Probably right about him being down the board.

But a serious question, not a jab, for you. Why would Pruitt make a point of saying he ran a legit 4.4 if he didn't? People know. People will talk. Unlike Jones, Pruitt doesn't seem to be into building an "image". He seems to be more candid and direct.

I'm like you in that it is suspicious that a guy could fly this badly under the radar with that kind of athleticism... but it does happen once in a blue moon.

Good points
Grant Williams. Just what if? Blue Moon Recruit....
Not bashing your post and agree.....

If he's that ripped and can run a 4.5...wow. Hope he has more than just straight line speed and can actually stop on a dime and show some wiggle. Even if he can't immediately, he can learn that.

I'm excited about this kid.

Think he runs a 4.4 he ran an 11 something 100m

If he's that ripped and can run a 4.5...wow. Hope he has more than just straight line speed and can actually stop on a dime and show some wiggle. Even if he can't immediately, he can learn that.

He actually played some QB in High School. Played a little safety. He actually ran 4.41 i believe at 6'2" 212 lbs.
I agree with you. T Martin coaching this kid up gets me excited.

catching the ball would be a plus as well

def looks the part

Reactions: LittleVol
That kid is jacked. I downloaded the updated rosters on NCAA '14 last night and they didn't have Means on there. I was a little upset.

Reactions: Vol8188
I hope we can hold on to Fritz for a few more years....jeez our players look like SEC guys again!
He turned down his home school to stay here. That and the willingness of Fulmer to pay big to keep quality, I think means he stays for a while. I could be wrong, but I sure hope not. Would love for him to retire here. That means Pruitt is killing it and Fritz is beastifying (yeah not a word) our players!

Looks like Jerrod means business.
tenor.gif

Reactions: volfanCLT

VN Store

Back