'19 GA WR Isaiah Montgomery (PWO)

I’m certainly no scout but does he look incredibly slow to anyone else? I mean like really slow. I know he can make the catches but I don’t know that I’ve ever seen tape where I said...wow...that kid looks like he’s in sand.

I’m certainly no scout but does he look incredibly slow to anyone else? I mean like really slow. I know he can make the catches but I don’t know that I’ve ever seen tape where I said...wow...that kid looks like he’s in sand.

Possession receiver who gets position and goes up for the ball well. Makes plays but not after the catch. No telling how lack of speed will play against SEC competition; Pruitt must see something in the guy.

Reactions: Takegame33
Possession receiver who gets position and goes up for the ball well. Makes plays but not after the catch. No telling how lack of speed will play against SEC competition; Pruitt must see something in the guy.
Oh I agree completely. If I came off as though I was questioning anyone who does it for a living or even many who are more well versed in it than most I apologize. I wasn’t saying he couldn’t help out, just was shocked at how slow he appeared. Speed isn’t everything...I understand.

Oh I agree completely. If I came off as though I was questioning anyone who does it for a living or even many who are more well versed in it than most I apologize. I wasn’t saying he couldn’t help out, just was shocked at how slow he appeared. Speed isn’t everything...I understand.

Not at all. That was just me thinking aloud re: his recruitment. He does look slow.

VN Store

Back