'19 GA S Jamal Hill

I didn’t know anything about this kid but my goodness he looks like a monster!! And if he has true 4.45 speed this he is a 100% take

Size/speed guy. Won’t be an immediate starter, but with Kelly and Pruitt he’ll get it. Gotta get more some size in the back end (twss).
That take is so 2018. Not sure what you were watching, but the film I watched made him look like a probable starter. Gotta get him to not go to SC and the O.

is legalized weed in Colorado a draw for some of these young folks?

not saying anything about this young man but a general question about the draw to Colorado.

it is scenic there for sure.

is legalized weed in Colorado a draw for some of these young folks?

not saying anything about this young man but a general question about the draw to Colorado.

it is scenic there for sure.
Considering you have to be 21 it's probably not that big of a draw, but I'm sure it doesn't hurt any. I'd say schools like Oregon/Oregon State, Washington/Washington State, Michigan/Michigan St, and the California schools would be better options though

Reactions: SweetasSoda
Reactions: T Dog
well, it's against the rules...but it's not illegal, so your coach won't be getting any calls at 2 am to bail you out of jail because you bought a dime bag.

biggest stress is how to 'pass the test'......lol.

and I'm sure the test is far from random or a "pop quiz."

Reactions: jakez4ut
I'd really like to know where our big board stands after ESD.
I'd be willing to bet
Wright
Bogle
Haselwood
To'oto'o
Jay
Pickens
Dent
Henry
Harris
Hill
Moore
Robinson

Bogle (Miami), Haselwood (Oklahoma), To'oto'o (Bama), and Pickens (Auburn/OSU/JUCO) are pretty much pipe dreams though in my opinion

I'd be willing to bet
Wright
Bogle
Haselwood
To'oto'o
Jay
Pickens
Dent
Henry
Harris
Hill
Moore
Robinson

Bogle (Miami), Haselwood (Oklahoma), To'oto'o (Bama), and Pickens (Auburn/OSU/JUCO) are pretty much pipe dreams though in my opinion
I hope Moore is much higher than that on the staff's board. Huge position of need and it seems he's fully recovered from the injury

I hope Moore is much higher than that on the staff's board. Huge position of need and it seems he's fully recovered from the injury
Yeah if he's recovered from his injury I'd put him at 3 behind Wright and To'oto'o. Even though I think Jay could be a game changer one defense and we lack size and depth at corner

Reactions: Bobo0101
I'd be willing to bet
Wright
Bogle
Haselwood
To'oto'o
Jay
Pickens
Dent
Henry
Harris
Hill
Moore
Robinson

Russell should be up there.

VN Store

Back