'19 CA QB JT Daniels (Georgia commit)

Harrison Bailey and Kaidon Salter are the top two reasons. You don’t need a guy with 3 years when bringing in guys with 4 that were hand picked by your OC.
Unless you can bring in a qb that can win the games and you don’t risk a freshman getting shell shocked as a freshman.

Tons of freshmen start. It’s so commonplace in college now that I don’t get this post.
Example, Oklahoma signed the #1 an in spencer rattler, yet they went and got a grad transfer in hurts... why? Bc you can win with hurts and groom the freshmen with a redshirt to really learn the system and be more accustomed to handle situations at that level.
edit: I’m not saying you can’t play true freshman if you’re in an ideal situation like Georgia was with Fromm and fields too but I see the value in getting a grad transfer to bring a player along at their pace without throwing the weight of the program on their shoulders.

Anyone can pick a player to fit their viewpoint.

Bo Nix.

Sam Howell had 38 TDS to 7 INTs last year.

Heck Kedon Slovis came in and replaced Daniels so well he’s leaving 😂

Anyone can pick a player to fit their viewpoint.

Bo Nix.

Sam Howell had 38 TDS to 7 INTs last year.

Heck Kedon Slovis came in and replaced Daniels so well he’s leaving 😂
What was their season records? It’s about wins and losses not stats.

Oh so the goal line stop wouldn’t have decided the game?....👀😭😂 @Bassmaster_Vol get ya mans

And just like that there goes your ability to blame JG for the BYU loss. Funny how blinded by hate you are and you just lose all sense of logical thought. Perhaps you never had it

And this is why you can’t be taken seriously and are such a hypocrite.

oh and for the record JG could have easily brought his team back down the field to win the game had Kentucky scored

Last edited:
And just like that there goes your ability to blame JG for the BYU loss. Funny how blinded by hate you are and you just lose all sense of logical thought. Perhaps you never had it

And this is why you can’t be taken seriously and are such a hypocrite.

oh and for the record JG could have easily brought his team back down the field to win the game had Kentucky scored

Throwing around the hate word being used in any comments here, is exactly why you lose another argument.

Reactions: Smokeytom
Throwing around the hate word being used in any comments here, is exactly why you lose another argument.

It’s clear he hates JG and is blinded by it.
I mean he talks out of both sides of his mouth. Can’t blame JG for the BYU loss while crediting the defense for the Kentucky win.

The facts are JG lost the BYU game while the defense had the opportunity to bail out JGs poor play but didn’t do it.

JG won the Kentucky game as he gave the team life that allowed the defense to Finish the job they couldn’t do against BYU

Last edited:
I mean he talks out of both sides of his mouth. Can’t blame JG for the BYU loss while crediting the defense for the Kentucky win.

The facts are JG lost the BYU game while the defense had the opportunity to bail out JGs poor play but didn’t do it.

JG won the Kentucky as he gave the team life that allowed the defense to Finish the job they couldn’t do against BYU
The knife cuts both ways, JG left a lot to be desired just like Alontae blowing coverages and missed gap assignments and terrible routes by receivers on plays. Team sport and **** happens. They can only do what they did at the end and find ways to learn, win, and if another qb comes and supplanted JG then he was outworked... if not then JG obviously put in the work and shows he’s ready to take that next step. New Year, new chapter.

Reactions: Orangeredblooded

JG won the Kentucky as he gave the team life that allowed the defense to Finish the job they couldn’t do against BYU

It’s clear to you and no one else. JG has been inconsistent throughout his career. His fault, O line or defensive play, doesn’t matter. Just because someone points out the faults of a player, doesn’t mean they hate that player. Once again, you lose your argument.

Reactions: Smokeytom
Oh so the goal line stop wouldn’t have decided the game?....👀😭😂 @Bassmaster_Vol get ya mans
A goal line stand without the 14 points wouldn’t have been a season highlight...like it was protecting a lead. Doctors...get this man a straitjacket. We don’t win without the defense representing. We don’t have anything TO WIN without JG getting the winning points on the board.

UT decided not to take Howell. He wanted to be a Vol.
Far as we know...but we can’t. I think if he had wanted to commit, Pruitt would have accepted. Think it would have been devastating when he eventually flipped to UNC and we wouldn’t have been in on anyone close to Maurer.

Reactions: SugarCC and The Dog
The knife cuts both ways, JG left a lot to be desired just like Alontae blowing coverages and missed gap assignments and terrible routes by receivers on plays. Team sport and **** happens. They can only do what they did at the end and find ways to learn, win, and if another qb comes and supplanted JG then he was outworked... if not then JG obviously put in the work and shows he’s ready to take that next step. New Year, new chapter.

Agreed. Good post. The outcome of games is rarely due to QB play

Last edited:
Far as we know...but we can’t. I think if he had wanted to commit, Pruitt would have accepted. Think it would have been devastating when he eventually flipped to UNC and we wouldn’t have been in on anyone close to Maurer.
Yeah, once Mack was hired UNC went all in for him and it was over. Well, I think that's how it went down

Reactions: SugarCC and butchna
That's what AP said. Before he committed to Florida State.

VN Store

Back