'18 TN RB Master Teague

Ah got it.

I was thinking it was more along the lines of one of those BR commitment videos with all the special effects and whatnot

And he may have filmed it with several alternate endings. One for Tennessee, Auburn, and UGA, as well as one for tOSU and Clemson too, just in case they offered.

Reactions: 1 person
Didn't he even release a top 3 with AU, UGA, and UT as well?

Just seems like a bit of a head scratcher timeline wise. Not that I don't get why he'd be interested in OSU and all.

Didn't he even release a top 3 with AU, UGA, and UT as well?

Just seems like a bit of a head scratcher timeline wise. Not that I don't get why he'd be interested in OSU and all.

Yes, but he didn't have that tOSU offer at the time, and they understanding was always that if they offered it would be a game changer.

I'd be shocked if it wasn't OSU. Can't believe that. Vols have treated him as a priority, been recruiting him hard for such a long time, in state school, Urban comes in and offers him over the weekend and he commits to them the next week.

I looked earlier today to see if you were on, was at the Big Bass Splash on Chickamauga. If you were, was going to say hello. Biggest I saw on the day was 7.52 but I missed a couple hours.

If the video was filmed 2 weeks ago, and he just got the OSU offer then how can it possibly be OSU?

If the video was filmed 2 weeks ago, and he just got the OSU offer then how can it possibly be OSU?

He probably filmed several alternates is the most likely explanation. This one makes me sick, even though I've thought all along he would go there as soon as he got the offer he wanted so bad.

Kid is going to go to OSU even if he is the worst back in their the class. Whatever, if you'd rather be the 3rd wheel as opposed to lead your class, that's cool. See where all of Urban's "Jesus" gets you.

u1PsuIc_zps1d809416.gif

Reactions: 2 people
I hope u are right. Like somebody said earlier, it would be awesome if he just went to OSU, to get the offer and then committed to UT. It would be the ultimate middle finger to that pos, Urban

He ain't doing that. They prob would believe the grim reaper if he told them he was Jesus with comments they have made. UGA has more use for multiple rbs was most laughable thing I heard. Chaney needs multiple backs? Lmao. There is a reason Beliema got rid of him. Now he fell for whatever urban sold him on being third back in class lol joke

Yes and I believe that carrie weight with him and his family as well

Bumping this quote from Blaze when asked if TN was one of his first big offers. He feels shunned by the recruiting sites because he is ranked so low. His home state school didn't shun him by offering early. Urban needed to see him camp to offer. Blaze also said that loyalty and support are important to him and his family.

Also, remember his parents are both psychiatrists, I think. They know how to read people...if Urban is putting on a show, I would guess they are the ones who can see through it.

He probably is choosing OSU, due to the timing of all this, but something tells me the video he already recorded has him standing in front of Neyland at the end throwing up the VFL sign, just like all of our other in-state recruits who have committed recently. I think this is our kick-off commitment to Orange Carpet Day this Saturday.

His OSU offer was contingent on him accepting on the spot, or they were going to move on to someone else. This one is over.

Maybe so. Normally when an in-state kid decides to go elsewhere, they keep it quiet and announce closer to signing day not wanting to live with the blow back for 9 mos.

Hey, if that's his dream school, go for it. Best of luck to the kid.

I looked earlier today to see if you were on, was at the Big Bass Splash on Chickamauga. If you were, was going to say hello. Biggest I saw on the day was 7.52 but I missed a couple hours.

No, I wish. Unfortunately I had a crappy day at lake Weiss yesterday

Which ever school the young man choses best of luck to him. I would hate losing any recruit Urbs but if that is where the he wanted to go it all along there is nothing our coaches can do about it.

VN Store

Back