'18 TN RB Master Teague

Somewhat related his dad is my Psychology professor. Guess I'll have to wear orange to his class

That's old school. True story. The state trooper that stands with Butch at the games, went to my high school and played on a team with my cousin, so I got to watch him play. He was a hell of a running back and carried the ball 56 times for 418 in a game. He holds my schools records for rushing yards in a season at 2600, and career at 4900.

South Carolina is the early leader. Sounds like we aren't really pushing that hard for him.

Just another in-stater we're letting go right on out the door. No biggy. Per usual it seems these days. :wink: Having said that, there are better RB's in the 2018 class than Teague we may pursue harder. I know we will on at least a couple of them.

“that can let you know how much the fans care. Good atmosphere, tough game. But it was cool. It was good,” said teague[.] “i thought they were struggling a little bit. I felt like the defense was doing pretty good and getting quite a few stops, and the offense was kind of struggling to get in the end zone. But it’s just one game. They’ve got time to improve. They’re doing a lot better than in previous years, so they’re progressing as the years go on. The last few games have been tough, but i think they’re doing good,” he said. “i think they’re doing a lot better, like i said, than in years before.”

“i’m communicating with coach gillespie,” teague said. “it’s going well. We’ve been texting on and off. We haven’t actually spoken on the phone for a few weeks — you know, schedules and stuff like that — but it’s going well. We’re still getting to know each other.”

he said he also has “been hearing from tennessee a lot,” but he doesn’t know exactly where the home-state vols stand among the teams he’s considering. “i’m still kind of scoping out,” teague said. “i’m not sure yet. But i know they have great facilities, great coaches. The education’s good. I’m not sure about that yet, but i’m still kind of scoping out everything.”

Reactions: 1 person
I'd gladly take this kid. We are gonna need at least two RBs in '18 so take Teague and then go after a more highly rated recruit.

VN Store

Back