'18 TN RB Master Teague

Hook, line, and sinker... the guy gives good evals

Sure, I guess...if you want to believe every player is the next NFL HOFer 2.0.

It's hard to take anything D4H says seriously because almost every single positive eval is so over the top. I find myself agreeing with him sometimes, and other times (Dobbs is a future HOFer, for example), I'm left scratching my head. The latter happens a lot more often than the former.

Reactions: 1 person
Sure, I guess...if you want to believe every player is the next NFL HOFer 2.0.

It's hard to take anything D4H says seriously because almost every single positive eval is so over the top. I find myself agreeing with him sometimes, and other times (Dobbs is a future HOFer, for example), I'm left scratching my head. The latter happens a lot more often than the former.

To each his own. I simply thanked him for his contributions. I like his work, doesn't mean I agree with everything.

I've been here long enough. I see too often if someone posts educated opinions, they get run off by all the jerks on here

To each his own. I simply thanked him for his contributions. I like his work, doesn't mean I agree with everything.

I've been here long enough. I see too often if someone posts educated opinions, they get run off by all the jerks on here

HUDL and YouTube are credentialed? :)

Thank You sir.

Regardless of what these other guys says I do take my evaluations seriously and I do watch a lot of football. I'm not just posting stuff willy nilly.

I hate to break it to you but there are almost no educated opinions on this board. Most fans validate opinions based on inflated confidence about there depth of knowledge about the intricacies of football. They, we, are Xbox trained with our evals. If the game was that simple I would be making millions coaching college football. Would be nice!

Reactions: 2 people
D4H, you get a lot of flack on here, and I see why...

But I just wanted to tell you thanks. I really appreciate you sharing you opinions about players. Most of us have an uneducated opinion, but I really do appreciate that you spend a lot of time studying. I feel if I spent the same amount of time studying then I would come to the same conclusions. Even the people that give you hell probably agree with many of your assessments. You do go very bold sometimes projecting a high schoolers NFL future

Another d4h alias?

I hate to break it to you but there are almost no educated opinions on this board. Most fans validate opinions based on inflated confidence about there depth of knowledge about the intricacies of football. They, we, are Xbox trained with our evals. If the game was that simple I would be making millions coaching college football. Would be nice!

Wrong. . . I play Nintendo Wii. In my defense, I'm a female and have young kids. :)

Almost no? There are quite a few ex college players, former coaches, existing coaches etc. that roam VN.

Maybe Ohio St freshman rb Dobbins makes him reconsider knowing he probably is the starter for the next 3 years.

VN Store

Back