'18 OH LB Xavier Peters

That hit he put on Ricky Slade 5 yards out of bounds last night turned me off on him. Inexcusable.

Hope he counts against their 25 before he leaves if that is indeed the new rule change.

I assume it will. At least that is how I understand the rules too. These new rules are kind of hard to figure out though.

Heard today that Ohio State is planning on signing 27 in this class. I thought the new rules were the absolute max you can sign in any class is now 25.

I assume it will. At least that is how I understand the rules too. These new rules are kind of hard to figure out though.

Heard today that Ohio State is planning on signing 27 in this class. I thought the new rules were the absolute max you can sign in any class is now 25.

Isn’t that an SEC rule, or did it go national?

I thought it was the new rule for every school in the country.

The way I had it explained to me was that now every school is abiding by the rules that the SEC has had for a few years. Backcounting, blue shirts and grey shirts are all still possible. So signing over 25 can happen.

I would say a rule of strictly 25 signees could be pretty easily monitored, if that’s the rule

Yes, I was being sarcastic. The teams I listed are teams that somehow seem to get away with shady things at times. Like Miami getting totally off the hook a few years ago after being nailed to the wall.

VN Store

Back