'18 OH LB Xavier Peters

Thigpen retweeted Peters tweet saying he still needed to think things over.

As I've told you guys before there are things going on behind the scenes here. It's sort of a mess. I just hope for the kid's sake he and his mom ultimately make their own decision and don't let all the outside influences determine where he ends up.

As I've told you guys before there are things going on behind the scenes here. It's sort of a mess. I just hope for the kid's sake he and his mom ultimately make their own decision and don't let all the outside influences determine where he ends up.

MH, if for some reason Peters does end up at UT, does he play LB or get moved to DE?

That's what I think, too. Now, Jibunor may eventually grow out of LB, but not yet, imo

I agree. I think Jibunor can absolutely be a LB. Not only is he very athletic, but he's very smart and can handle the mental side of things. Plus, I love the idea of a LB his size in a 4-2-5 base.

I agree. I think Jibunor can absolutely be a LB. Not only is he very athletic, but he's very smart and can handle the mental side of things. Plus, I love the idea of a LB his size in a 4-2-5 base.

Yeah, me 2. Plus, he has great speed for his size or any size

Reactions: 1 person

Not much talk going on about jibunor. Still thinking uga?

Not much talk going on about jibunor. Still thinking uga?

I think it's Auburn or Tennessee for Jibunor. My guess would be Auburn, but who knows.

Ojulari is the one who seems to be leaning UGA at this point. They are still running a 3-4 correct? Which makes that kind of surprising IMO.

I think it's Auburn or Tennessee for Jibunor. My guess would be Auburn, but who knows.

Ojulari is the one who seems to be leaning UGA at this point. They are still running a 3-4 correct? Which makes that kind of surprising IMO.

Yeah they are multiple fronts like bama out 3-4 so they say

Any new possible visitors tomorrow?

One new name to watch: LB Xavier Peters. Rumblings he could be in town. But that also happened on OCD. He's really tough to get ahold of so may not have confirmation here until/if/when he shows up. Stay tuned.

-Simonton

If we could land it's kid on top of Anderson and Jones with everyone else that's committed..... Then Hell just take all my monies...

Wasn't this the one that under house arrest or something? He had to go to school within so many miles of his probation officer or some such?

I haven't heard that one. I heard maybe grade problems and some personal issues, which could mean anything

I haven't heard that one. I heard maybe grade problems and some personal issues, which could mean anything

I hadn't heard that either. I've heard of some issues which may have already been mentioned in his thread. I'm not going to repeat anything BC I have no idea if it's true or not but the biggest obstacle here is the grades. The other thing if true might keep him closer to home.

I hadn't heard that either. I've heard of some issues which may have already been mentioned in his thread. I'm not going to repeat anything BC I have no idea if it's true or not but the biggest obstacle here is the grades. The other thing if true might keep him closer to home.

Like u said, if it's true. I will say it because it was just a guess by a poster, he may have a kid or one's on the way. By this is not a fact just somebody making a guess when they heard personal issues. Like u said, once again, apparently grades are his biggest obstacle right now. This kid can play, tho. I would love for UT to get him. He will probably end up a DE with his size 6'4 and 220, last I heard

Wasn't this the one that under house arrest or something? He had to go to school within so many miles of his probation officer or some such?

I remember hearing about he was having issues with distance being an issue with something he was dealing with. Could be probationary. His commitment to Kentucky was expected due to their location. Maybe things changed. Maybe considering Mexico?

VN Store

Back