'18 OH LB Xavier Peters

Montrell Hardy

As I've told you guys before there are things going on behind the scenes here. It's sort of a mess. I just hope for the kid's sake he and his mom ultimately make their own decision and don't let all the outside influences determine where he ends up.

The Dog

Because I Can
As I've told you guys before there are things going on behind the scenes here. It's sort of a mess. I just hope for the kid's sake he and his mom ultimately make their own decision and don't let all the outside influences determine where he ends up.
MH, if for some reason Peters does end up at UT, does he play LB or get moved to DE?

DaddyChad

I haven't heard that one. I heard maybe grade problems and some personal issues, which could mean anything
I hadn't heard that either. I've heard of some issues which may have already been mentioned in his thread. I'm not going to repeat anything BC I have no idea if it's true or not but the biggest obstacle here is the grades. The other thing if true might keep him closer to home.

The Dog

Because I Can
I hadn't heard that either. I've heard of some issues which may have already been mentioned in his thread. I'm not going to repeat anything BC I have no idea if it's true or not but the biggest obstacle here is the grades. The other thing if true might keep him closer to home.
Like u said, if it's true. I will say it because it was just a guess by a poster, he may have a kid or one's on the way. By this is not a fact just somebody making a guess when they heard personal issues. Like u said, once again, apparently grades are his biggest obstacle right now. This kid can play, tho. I would love for UT to get him. He will probably end up a DE with his size 6'4 and 220, last I heard

volamite86

Wasn't this the one that under house arrest or something? He had to go to school within so many miles of his probation officer or some such?
I remember hearing about he was having issues with distance being an issue with something he was dealing with. Could be probationary. His commitment to Kentucky was expected due to their location. Maybe things changed. Maybe considering Mexico?

VN Store

Sponsors