'18 OH LB Xavier Peters

Does they mean he'll be playing with an ankle bracelet? Will he only be able to play at home games?

I really have no idea. I'll admit something like that did cross my mind when I was told he has to likely stay close to home. But who knows.

Not sure he will even make it to the field, and yeah...he looked bad in some drills. Oh well. On paper at least it looks good. But I'm more worried about Smith, Brents, and finding some gems. Doubt we land any more "big" names outside Smith.

Not sure he will even make it to the field, and yeah...he looked bad in some drills. Oh well. On paper at least it looks good. But I'm more worried about Smith, Brents, and finding some gems. Doubt we land any more "big" names outside Smith.

I like the X-Man. In 3 years, he will be a star at DE for u guys

He'll more than likely end up JUCO anyway. There's something going on with him whether it has to do with his grades or some sort of personal problem that we don't know about.

wow. not even 24 hours.

although I do remember a year or two ago some kid tried to commit to UT and we told him no. might be the situation here. if it is the case and UK is turning down 4 star talent that really says something is up with him.

wow. not even 24 hours.

although I do remember a year or two ago some kid tried to commit to UT and we told him no. might be the situation here. if it is the case and UK is turning down 4 star talent that really says something is up with him.

That kid turned out to be a pretty good college CB too. He would be starting for us right now imo .

UK probably trying to whatever they can to keep him. But odds are he never makes it.

Oh okay. By the tone of the other posts, it made it seem like UK was the one letting up due to his supposed grade/off field concerns.

Oh okay. By the tone of the other posts, it made it seem like UK was the one letting up due to his supposed grade/off field concerns.

I didn't convey what I meant very well. I think UK is probably trying to find a way however they can to get this kid in the school. Kid might have jumped the gun on his commitment and UK had to tell him to hold on and figure out if he can qualify or whatever.

VN Store

Back