'18 NC RB Jamal Currie-Elliott

Running back Jamal Elliott (Bradenton, Fla./IMG Academy) said he will visit Clemson Wednesday morning.

Elliott, who has 17 verbal offers, said an offer from the Tigers would move them straight to the top.

"They will most definitely be my top school," Elliott said. "The offense fits me perfect."

Elliott plans to spend several hours on campus.

"I look forward to seeing a great atmosphere that fits me the best," Elliott said. "(I want to see) the coaching and education."

Elliott spoke Tigers running backs coach Tony Elliott Monday evening.

"He told me come and check out the place," Jamal Elliott said.

Tennessee currently leads with East Carolina second.

Ryan Bartow

Reactions: 1 person
More likely 12-0. As much as I hate them, they are elite as it gets.

LOL.

Sports fans gotta have the worst memories. Its almost like they believe nothing occured before 2015.

Clemson had a lucky year last year. They are not a contender this year. The ACC will be all FSU once again.

Customary 10-3 season coming for Clemson.

LOL.

Sports fans gotta have the worst memories. Its almost like they believe nothing occured before 2015.

Clemson had a lucky year last year. They are not a contender this year. The ACC will be all FSU once again.

I hope you are right. They have recruited well but they only return 3 starters on defense which may help FSU. Offense returns 8 which is in their favor. Although they are returning 3 starters on D playing a favorable schedule will help them.

Last edited:
I hope you are right. They have recruited well but they only return 3 starters on defense which may help FSU. Offense returns 8 which is in their favor. Although they are returning 3 starters on D playing a favorable schedule will help them.

If FSU finds a good QB they will play in the NC game I think

BRADENTON, Fla. - Running back Jamal Elliott (Bradenton, Fla./IMG Academy) said Tennessee still leads.

"The family atmosphere," Elliott said. "The coaches. Just really how the offense is."

He said East Carolina is still second among his 17 verbal offers.

"Awe man. As you know my old coach (Antonio King) is there coaching the running backs," Elliott said. "I feel they are on the come up."

Elliott hopes to visit to take more visits following his junior seasons.

He plans to make his college choice next summer.

Elliott said he's hoping Clemson, USC, Arizona and Oregon offer.

"Clemson's offense is perfect," Elliott said. "They play quick and fast and I like how they use their running backs."

He prefers to play in a spread, tempo scheme.

The Crystal Ball reads 50-percent for Tennessee and 50-percent for Duke.

The four-star recruit is ranked as the nation's No. 8 running back and the No. 26 prospect in Florida in the 2018 class.

BRADENTON, Fla. - Running back Jamal Elliott (Bradenton, Fla./IMG Academy) said Tennessee still leads.

"The family atmosphere," Elliott said. "The coaches. Just really how the offense is."

"Awe man. As you know my old coach (Antonio King) is there coaching the running backs," Elliott said. "I feel they are on the come up."

Elliott hopes to visit to take more visits following his junior seasons.

He plans to make his college choice next summer.

Elliott said he's hoping Clemson, USC, Arizona and Oregon offer.

"Clemson's offense is perfect," Elliott said. "They play quick and fast and I like how they use their running backs."

He prefers to play in a spread, tempo scheme.

The Crystal Ball reads 50-percent for Tennessee and 50-percent for Duke.

The four-star recruit is ranked as the nation's No. 8 running back and the No. 26 prospect in Florida in the 2018 class.

Seems like this guy would commit on the spot if Clemson offered. Long way to go, though, and GFW said it- we're in on a ton of top '18 RB's. Master Teague, Jaelen Gill, Fabian Franklin, Ricky Slade, Jalynn Sykes, Elliott, & more will pop up.

Seems like this guy would commit on the spot if Clemson offered. Long way to go, though, and GFW said it- we're in on a ton of top '18 RB's. Master Teague, Jaelen Gill, Fabian Franklin, Ricky Slade, Jalynn Sykes, Elliott, & more will pop up.

He said a Clemson offer would immediately vault them to the top of his list. Just seems like a kid waiting on better offers and only calling Tennessee his leader until those offers come in IMO. We just seem like a placeholder.

Reactions: 2 people

d8c0e7df54364b7a9dabb79ec9918d544b4ba130

Moving on. We are the chick he is dating so he isn't alone and then will bang the next hot chick that come along.

LOL.

Wow some sports fans have the worst memories indeed and that definitely includes you.

Since 2011 Clemson's record by season:

2011- 10-3, ACC championship
2012- 11-2
2013- 11-2
2014- 10-3
2015- 14-1

In that time frame, they are 34-6 in conference play, 4-1 in bowl play and 0-1 in NC game. I despise Clemson. But your failure to give Clemson and Watson the respect they deserve just goes to show how little you actually pay attention to football. I mean Watson and Clemson lit Alabama up in the NC game and almost came away with a victory. Luck had absolutely nothing to do with it. Its called a talented team that came together and played a great game.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-09-01 at 2.02.38 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-09-01 at 2.02.38 AM.png
    572.7 KB · Views: 8
Reactions: 5 people
LOL.

You don't say? Hmmm...

Reactions: 2 people
You don't say? Hmmm...

"They were just lucky they didn't have to face Myles Garrett on D. He can teleport straight to the ball carrier and is likely the next evolution of the human race. Sports fans know nothing."

- D4H

Reactions: 3 people
"They were just lucky they didn't have to face Josh Dobbs at QB. He can teleport the ball straight to the receiver and is likely the next evolution of the human race. Shoulda won the Heisman Trophy, I tell ya. Sports fans know nothing."

- D4H

Fyp

NC State last second miss. Louisville kid stepping out of bounds when he didn't need to.

They could have easily lost 3 games.

It was just their year. They got the breaks.

That can literally be said for any championship team, ever. Just own up to it.

NC State last second miss. Louisville kid stepping out of bounds when he didn't need to.

They could have easily lost 3 games.

It was just their year. They got the breaks.

Just face it, you were wrong. It doesn't matter how it gets done. Who was the last NC that didn't have the breaks go their way in a game or two, that just lambasted every team in their way with no challenge?

Your absolute predictions aren't worth a hill of beans because you can't even simply admit when you're wrong. You have to make attempts at justifying it. But on the occasion you hit on one, you're right their to toot your own horn.

That can literally be said for any championship team, ever. Just own up to it.

Just face it, you were wrong. It doesn't matter how it gets done. Who was the last NC that didn't have the breaks go their way in a game or two, that just lambasted every team in their way with no challenge?

Your absolute predictions aren't worth a hill of beans because you can't even simply admit when you're wrong. You have to make attempts at justifying it. But on the occasion you hit on one, you're right their to toot your own horn.

D4H be like:
81500-cartman-wuteva-gif-4IYO.gif

VN Store

Back