'18 LA TE Glenn Beal (Texas A&M signee)

Poster on VQ saying that a TE from another SEC team might be transferring to Tennessee. Said he’s not a grad transfer and was in portal before but removed his name and might be back in soon, and if so it’ll be UT. Guessing it’s this kid.

Poster on VQ saying that a TE from another SEC team might be transferring to Tennessee. Said he’s not a grad transfer and was in portal before but removed his name and might be back in soon, and if so it’ll be UT. Guessing it’s this kid.

It's not gone well for him there it appears. Fresh start may help him. Good list of schools recruiting him in HS and has the size to be a good blocking TE.

Reactions: feathersax
I don’t think the staff has great confidence in Lowe, Brown, or Warren

What are you basing this on? Warren was always a long term project to put weight on and Lowe and Brown have only been here a year with two established TE's in front of them. I'd still love to get Beal, but I haven't heard anything to make me think they are already considered busts.

This kid was in the portal and then out of the portal this month. He was also recruited by Pruitt pretty hard in his first class. Makes sense.

What are you basing this on? Warren was always a long term project to put weight on and Lowe and Brown have only been here a year with two established TE's in front of them. I'd still love to get Beal, but I haven't heard anything to make me think they are already considered busts.

Pulled it out of his arse. It's not true.

VN Store

Back