'18 LA DT Dare Rosenthal

Kentucky is going to be a problem for us for a while. For Kentucky standards, they’re doing very well on the trail. Right now it’s an upset if we beat them in Lexington this year.

they kept a coach, we got rid of a dip ****. I wouldnt call that a loss.

The point is their roster got objectively better. Ours did not. I agree a coaching change is nice, but I think many people have falsely high expectations right now.

We do this every 3-4 years. “We are gonna overachieve this year because coach x just didn’t know what he was doing”. Coach X lost due to talent and our new coach still needs a lot more talent

Reactions: VolByLaw
The point is their roster got objectively better. Ours did not. I agree a coaching change is nice, but I think many people have falsely high expectations right now.

We do this every 3-4 years. “We are gonna overachieve this year because coach x just didn’t know what he was doing”. Coach X lost due to talent and our new coach still needs a lot more talent
I never said we'd overachieve. We had the talent. They didnt. They're Kentucky. We're Tennessee. They're better coached, we had more talent, on paper. They overachieved and we played a terrible game.

VN Store

Back