'18 LA CB/WR Eddie Smith

Pssh sissy car. You would probably wet your pants.

I do have a 2500HD crew cab 4wd to tow it with.

And used to drive a Geo Metro to Work. 😂 wish I still had that jewel.

F350 dually with the 6 speed manual, 4x4. Has the 7.3 turbo deisel.

I can pull all y'alls stuck vehicles out and then tow them home. 😎😎

Reactions: 1 person
Poor me. For a while I had to get by with my 1962 Chevy Impala. I was not allowed to drive the Lotus 12 except on the tracks. Looking back, knowing Sterling Moss meant more, even, than driving a car that had much more than I could exploit.

Just waiting on someone to start talking about state highway directions out of Coffee Co. and this will be THE most Tennessee thread that’s happened here.

Just waiting on someone to start talking about state highway directions out of Coffee Co. and this will be THE most Tennessee thread that’s happened here.

Hoodoo-Fudgearound Road will take you right outta town. Just don’t hit the two-legged dog who seems to just walk around in circles on the shoulder.

I’ve got to admit Ford has really gotten allot better in the last few years.

When they started installing the heated tail gates and trunk lids on their vehicles they moved up.

Now at least your hands don’t get cold when you push them home. Hahahaha

Reactions: 5 people
Aerial-view-960x540.jpg

c96d8f31-c660-448c-b6a8-a8f496a30f2c-24508026_BG1.jpg

Alabama-Campus.jpg

Tuscaloosa the town is a garbage dump. The campus is nice however.

I'm curious as to what pissed this guy off enough to not meet with our coaches at all this week.

I'm going with TN fans harassed the crap out of him on Twitter.

i don't keep up with it on twitter. but i would find that hard to believe in today's "show me the luv" society, in regards to recruiting.

and you know, saban danced in his living room....so there's that.:)

i don't keep up with it on twitter. but i would find that hard to believe in today's "show me the luv" society, in regards to recruiting.

and you know, saban danced in his living room....so there's that.:)

And there's also the tweet from him saying he was getting off of social media for awhile, so..

I'm curious as to what pissed this guy off enough to not meet with our coaches at all this week.

Wait, I missed this- so we tried to meet and he refused? Sounds like something amiss at the Circle K... If so, end this thread and move on ...

VN Store

Back