'18 LA CB/WR Eddie Smith

LaagerVol

F350 dually with the 6 speed manual, 4x4. Has the 7.3 turbo deisel.

I can pull all y'alls stuck vehicles out and then tow them home. 😎😎
But I don’t have to spend $100 on an oil change and I can rebuild the motor myself if I need to......

I do like the Ford super duty trucks tho

Tidal Surge

Guess he's good with the sidelines for a while.
All 6 of Bama's 2017 starting DBs (FS, SS, 2 CBs, Nickel & Dime) will be drafted by NFL teams, 1 or 2 in the 1st round. One more DB may transfer. So, there will only be 6 or 7 DBs left on the roster.

Bama signed 3 DBs in Dec and plans to sign 2-3 more. That means all 5-6 new DBs will be in the 2-deep rotation and play (possibly start) as true freshmen.

17 freshmen got significant playing time in 2017.

Nick Saban is also an assisant DBs coach at Bama.

Seems to me it'd be somewhat of a head scratcher if a top DB recruit didn't sieze an opportunity join Bama's 2018 recruiting class.

Last edited:

buckfama

Volnation's official hillbilly
But I don’t have to spend $100 on an oil change and I can rebuild the motor myself if I need to......i

I do like the Ford super duty trucks tho
The 7.3 is a really simple motor. There isn't much you can't do to one with the proper tools.

I need the towing capacity so I'll deal with the $100 oil changes. It's making me money so I can't complain too much. Lol

99Vol

ESPN shows guy has not even played
That would be all 5 of our DB starters last year if they were on Bama’s roster. Kid supposedly ran a 4.42 in HS. Worth another look. As I recall, this guy was under the radar until CJP scoped him out and offered. Then Lil’ Nicky said thanks for the leg work..
When I pulled up the latest posts on this thread I noticed a post from @Sleegro
Anyone no what happened to that guy? Used to be a daily poster...

LowKey

Flash Card
That would be all 5 of our DB starters last year if they were on Bama’s roster. Kid supposedly ran a 4.42 in HS. Worth another look. As I recall, this guy was under the radar until CJP scoped him out and offered. Then Lil’ Nicky said thanks for the leg work..
When I pulled up the latest posts on this thread I noticed a post from @Sleegro
Anyone no what happened to that guy? Used to be a daily poster...
If you're looking for Sleegro he's probably already behind you.

VN Store

Sponsors