'18 LA CB/WR Eddie Smith

LaagerVol

My first cousin has a 68 camaro chrome molley tubed chassis with a Fulton competition engine. My point is that it's easy to make cars go fast but the body of that mustang has curves that make you go boom. 😉
We all have different tastes. I like the 94-2004 mustangs but not the newer ones.

I do have a Ford rear end in my Camaro

QuickSmurf

We all have different tastes. I like the 94-2004 mustangs but not the newer ones.

I do have a Ford rear end in my Camaro
I'm just messing with you lol. I don't even like drag racing lol. Camaro's are good cars. I do like the 67 best with a 327 double hump heads the best. You're right a 9 inch Ford rear end can handle anything.

Edit: 327 is my favorite Chevrolet engine. When we raced latemodel sportsman car at Anderson motor speedway when I was young that's the engine we used instead of the 350. Also when I was a child and my dad built his own dirt cars they also used 327's and would beat the pants off 350's.

Last edited:

utvols88

Herm Worm Chief
Pssh sissy car. You would probably wet your pants.

I do have a 2500HD crew cab 4wd to tow it with.

And used to drive a Geo Metro to Work. 😂 wish I still had that jewel.
v8 4 door tundra for me. The thing is a tank. love it. can't be low to the ground like this camaro and charger nonsense lol

LaagerVol

Sharp looking car. I also like the 71-73 Camaro with the round rear tail lights and the half front bumpers. I may actually like then better. Years ago my dad built dirt cars using the 73 body.
I like that model too.

I’ve always wanted to try dirt track racing but can’t bring myself to put that much money in something I know I will bang up every week lol. Sure looks like it would be fun though.

QuickSmurf

I like that model too.

I’ve always wanted to try dirt track racing but can’t bring myself to put that much money in something I know I will bang up every week lol. Sure looks like it would be fun though.
I live near Barry Wright race cars. I can tell you that it is more expensive than asphalt. It's mind boggling how expensive it is actually. It's why my dad stopped before I was even able to get into it.

Edit: sorry guys didn't mean to derail the thread

utvols88

Herm Worm Chief
I had a red ford festiva once. Coworkers said I looked like mr incredible wedged in it lol.

I used to drive 200 miles a day so needed at least 40mpg
that's awesome. side note, when I'm on the highway I get cut off by a smart car or small compact more often than anything else. It's as if these people like risking their lives...

Toyota Sienna here.

Tricked out with car seats and blaring Christian music all day. Various dents and scratches when things got real in a Hobby Lobby parking lot once.

You roll hard in a van or you don’t roll at all.

(Seriously, Toyota makes a fine minivan)

VN Store

Sponsors