'18 GA QB Justin Fields

Wait, he was physically attacked!? I thought someone called him a bad word?.....................

I merely said attacked, never said physically attacked.

You are attacking my argument, does that mean you physically attacked me? o_O

The sister is her own individual. You've never experienced 2 different people reacting differently to the same stimulus? C'mon, this is common sense.

Besides, this merely comes down to the ncaa response. Do you really think they're going to decline the waiver because his sister is going there? Nothing to do with his own experience and that would create a sh**storm they won't fight against. Look at it from a large organizational risk management and PR angle - would you really risk your own job and organization's image and die on THIS hill? Zero chance in hell.

The damage will be done if they grant the waiver.

Opens up transfers for basically anyone.

This.. When actually using logic and rational thinking, he has NO case at all. They should dig their heels in and say no, but they most likely won't because of people not willing to brave the storm for doing what is actually right.

The sister is her own individual. You've never experienced 2 different people reacting differently to the same stimulus? C'mon, this is common sense.

Besides, this merely comes down to the ncaa response. Do you really think they're going to decline the waiver because his sister is going there? Nothing to do with his own experience and that would create a sh**storm they won't fight against. Look at it from a large organizational risk management and PR angle - would you really risk your own job and organization's image and die on THIS hill? Zero chance in hell.
By not contesting it, UGA is conceding that they harbor an oppressive racist culture that needs to be escaped from. Helluva billboard. 😏

This.. When actually using logic and rational thinking, he has NO case at all. They should dig their heels in and say no, but they most likely won't because of people not willing to brave the storm for doing what is actually right.
First when has the ncaa ever done the right thing? Second they’re as corrupt as it gets

It’s not up to UGA whether his waiver gets granted or not. That’s entirely up to the NCAA. While I don’t see how the fields can claim anything about the culture when they sent their daughter there 2 weeks after the incident, the NCAA will also not want the negative publicity from the PC police. It’ll certainly be interesting to see what happens. Hell maybe players can get waivers if they simply identify as a player for a different school.

Actually, no. If you read the language for receiving hardship waiver, the only one he could try his best to grab onto is safety? Well, that doesn’t hold water because his sister just signed there to play softball After the ‘incident’. So, you are scared to play there, but send your sister/daughter? Justin admitted he didn’t even know about words being spoken until he was told. XM had two sports lawyers on their program and both said he has no case. Said it’s no different than fans yelling negative things/booing during a game bc it wasn’t a threatening gester, he was yelling to see him play. They did say (like Butchna has said) if NCAA allows it, it would open it up to twitter, fans booing, etc being ‘reason’ to leave. Basically you can leave if your feelings get hurt.

That said, I expect NCAA to cower and-give him the waiver opening up the floodgates. Also, didn’t know this about Justin and his family.
-Rivals
Your rivals writers actually write like this? "Blood sucking..., etc." Doesn't seem particularly...professional.

Yes because everyone goes through that situation. And everyone's transfer is the most widely followed in all of cfb.
By not contesting it, UGA is conceding that they harbor an oppressive racist culture that needs to be escaped from. Helluva billboard. 😏

I mean, they did all they could by kicking the kid out. I don't think they have a say in it anyway. Afaik you submit to the leguslative relief council and wait to hear back.

I am pulling for Tate Martell. Not much sympathy for butt-hurt brats.

If he gets granted the waiver, it will be bad for the game. What happens if Morris gets his feelings hurt and wants to transfer?

Doubt he will beat out Fields... Fields is more talented but he also has a certain QB coach in his corner that can be a feeder to Day at OSU

Reactions: JacketVol
So we got Chaney... did Fields sign paperwork at OSU yet?

I'm guessing it's a matter of whether he has shown up at class yet.

I am not sure if we wanted him, since we already have a QB for this year and next, plus what we have on campus. It might cause more problems than it is worth, unless he is like Lawrence, etc.

Reactions: LouderVol
Looks like Fields will get his waiver. Tate Martell is officially in the transfer portal. Seems weird he'd throw so much shade then run, but whatever. Funny side story, after Martell attacked Fields on twitter Fields went and liked all of Martell's sister's pics on instagram.

lol, thats grade A trolling right there.

Reactions: Atlanta917
Hate Urban but he would make a guy earn and produce to keep the QB job. Fields doesn’t go anywhere without that happening IMO. I think Day May be making his first coaching mistake. Not a good look but maybe feels Fields and his QB coach are worth it. Would be a good pipeline to have.

VN Store

Back