'18 GA LB Quay Walker (UGA signee)

Is it possible to hit the ignore button on freak? Just kidding don't ban me. I just like bad jokes. Hahaha

FWIW the rivals and 247 guys have taken walker off UGA’s projected class list and replaced him with Reese. Should be obvious with the info of Kirby leaving to see Reese during walkers OV. So it looks like UGA is out of it for walker.

Reactions: 8 people
FWIW the rivals and 247 guys have taken walker off UGA’s projected class list and replaced him with Reese. Should be obvious with the info of Kirby leaving to see Reese during walkers OV. So it looks like UGA is out of it for walker.

Best LB haul in one class in a long time!!

:rock::rock::rock: :pepper::pepper::pepper:

Reactions: 2 people

I’m still worried about N.C. State here. Snake in the grass come NSD.

Reactions: 1 person
Remind me: Does Quay currently have an announcement date and time? Is he an NSD guy, or has he said?

FWIW a friend of mine said that AL.Com has people saying that we will flip Quay, but they are going to flip JJ Peterson.

VN Store

Back